Chapter Eighteen

"Romeo, your boyfriend's here!"

"Okay!"

The Italian quickly gathered all his books and threw them in his bag and dashed out of the house. 

"Morning," he greeted, sliding into the passenger's seat, landing a quick peck on his cheek. "You two ready for school?"

"Yes, Mr. Vargas." Wendy scoffed. "Geez, you have to get back in the role of being a teacher again. I'm your pupil, remember?"

"But we're not in school. The school term hasn't started yet." he replied, Wendy pouting in the backseat.

Jett shoved her away, and he leaned over the seat. "Hey, Mr.- Rom... What do we call you? As your Andrew's boyfriend..."

"You can just call me Romeo."

"Okay. Anyway, how clumsy is Andrew around you?"

"Why is that a relevant question?!" No one paid attention to him.

"Extremely, why?" 

"Ah. So it isn't just an 'us' thing." he nodded, leaning back in his seat.

"Oh, so he also runs into walls with you as well?" Romeo was surprised.

"Err, no. Keep wishing though. He's just the normal sort of clumsiness with us." Wendy informed, and he pouted in annoyance. 

Andrew dropped off Jett at his school. He noticed that he tripped over the curb as he ran over to his friend. 

"Do you reckon there's something he's not telling us?" Wendy raised her eyebrow. "Because you two are pretty alike."

"What makes you say that?"

"Maybe because he legit almost fell over the instant he got out of this car?"

Romeo listened intently as the two began to argue, and before he knew it Andrew was driving up to their school.

"Goodbye, have fun!"

"Of course. Let's go, Wendy!"

Andrew watched as his boyfriend and his sister walked into the building, Wendy lecturing him for some reason. 

"Hey, Andrew?"

The adult woke up mid-snore and looked up to see Kaelin staring down at him.

"What is it?"

He sighed and sat down next to him on the couch. 

"I think I'm asexual."

"Hm?" He had not been expecting that.

Kaelin played with his sleeve. "Like..."

"Oh, I know what it means." Andrew exclaimed. "It's just that I'm still waking up and trying to process it, hang on..."

They sat in tense silence for a few minutes.

"Oh. OH." He stared at his brother. "That's cool!"

"You're- You're fine with it?" 

Obviously this was on his shoulders for a while as he slumped and let out a shaky laugh.

"Of course, you're my brother!" Andrew cried out. "I'm cool with whatever!"

They sat in silence for a bit longer.

"So how did you come to that conclusion?" he burst out.

"I don't actually know... I just know I have always been disgusted by... that..." he gagged internally. "And all my uni friends are talking about doing it, and I thought it was weird that I was the only one who didn't like it, so I searched it up and..." he shrugged. "Yeah."