Chapter Two

Romeo drove his car back to school in a good mood, a smile stuck on his face. However as he neared the school, the smile wore off and turned into a frown. He parked his car and entered the school. 

He saw some parents already waiting there, including Tino and his husband Berwald with their son Erland. Tino was in the middle of lecturing his son, who was complaining. Two more cars pulled up with Leopold and Peter coming out with their parents. 

Romeo glanced at his watch. It was 7:30. "Whose first?" he asked the three families present. Tino threw his hand straight up in the air. "Okay, the Oxenstierna family it is."

Berwald and Tino followed Romeo to the principal's office. "We're so sorry about our son, he never learns." Tino babbled as they walked. "He didn't do anything stupid last year, maybe because I was the teacher then, but how bad is he really?"

"Not too bad compared to some of the others." They opened the principal's office's door and sat down inside. The principal (Morro Jameson) cleared his throat.

"Now, Erland Oxenstierna, along with his friends, have been disrupting Mr. Vargas's class in various ways." 

Tino nodded. "I'm aware of this. We discipline him at home, but it seems like he isn't putting it into practice elsewhere."

"How do you discipline him?" Morro asked.

"Eh, like the usual. We take away his phone at home, he can only use it if he has a valid reason to." Tino recalled. "And stuff like that."

Mr. Jameson nodded. "It's good to see you doing that. Do you have any suggestions on how your son could stop disrupting the classes?"

Tino and Morro talked for about another fifteen minutes, Berwald and Romeo both had zoned out instantly. 

"Thank you for your time, we really don't want to expel your son before he finishes primary." Morro concluded, the Oxenstierna parents and Romeo stood up and walked back to the gate. 

The Oxenstierna family left and Romeo scanned the other two families. "Is the other Kirkland family not here yet?" he asked, and they all nodded. "Are you serious...?" he mumbled.

"Don't worry, I called them. Andrew said that they'd probably be here really late, though." Arthur replied.

Romeo raised an eyebrow. Andrew? Shrugging it off, he asked Arthur if he wanted to go next. He nodded, glaring at Peter before he stood up and together they walked down the hallway.

"So you're aware that your son is disrupti-"

"Am I aware?! Of course I'm bloody aware!! He's going through some 'teenage' rebellion, he won't listen to me at all!!" Arthur exploded, standing up.

"Arthur, sit down." Morro sighed.

"Oh, sorry." He blushed, and sat down. 

Morro cleared his throat, starting his speech again.

Romeo started drifting into space again. He really couldn't be bothered to listen into the conversation that much, even though he was the class teacher. Soon they finished, and he brought in Roderich and Elizabeta, who had their talk with their principal.

One more to go. He thought, looking around after the two left. The Kirklands still weren't here, they had forty-five minutes to show up-

A car pulled into the parking lot and he grumbled under his breath. Finally! 

The car door opened and Andrew Kirkland stepped out. Romeo tried not to spit out his saliva all over the floor. He wasn't Wendy's parents!! He was the eldest brother!!