Chapter Six

Lovino and Feliciano were sitting on Romeo's bed as they watched him get ready for his "date" with Andrew. 

"So... what are you wearing?" Feliciano asked.

"Well, if we're going to a park, I guess informal clothes." He pulled out a polo shirt and slipped it on. 

"Eeew, pink is definitely NOT your colour!" Lovino gagged. "Why do you even have a pink polo anyway?"

He raised my eyebrows and glanced back at his shirt. "I see nothing wrong with it."

"Yeah, because you have THE WORST colour co-ordinations." he snorted. 

"Do not."

"Uhh, yes you do, you're the one who thought it was fine to wear a bright red shirt and bright blue shorts. It was ugly, to put it simply." Lovino retorted. 

He let out a strangled choke. "How dare you-"

"WHAT? It's very true. Anyway, you better get going or you'll be late." he shoved his little brother out of the room.

"Even with the pink polo?" Romeo asked.

"Well, we don't care, Andrew'll love you whether you wear it or not." Feliciano smiled.

"He... HE DOESN'T LIKE ME LIKE THAT!!" he cried out, throwing a bag at his brother. 

The two other brothers laughed as Romeo stormed out of the house. "We'll see!!" Lovino called after him. 

Romeo arrived at the barbeque, where he saw Andrew pacing outside the store, looking for him. 

"Andreeew!" Romeo called out, and ran towards him, not before tripping over the pavement. 

The wannabe Australian spluttered in laughter, helping him. "We're both equally clumsy!!" 

"That's not something to be proud of!" he shouted back, slapping him.

The two adults stood where they were; Romeo noticing that Andrew was looking behind him. He started to turn around too, but a hand was put on his shoulder. "Don't move." Andrew whispered in his ear, making him shiver. "I saw Michelle coming here, probably to spy on us."

Romeo nodded stiffly, feeling his face heat up slightly. "Great. So now we have teachers wanting to see us kiss. We should tell Morro, so he can get them fired." he said deadpanned. 

"Getting them fired won't make them stop stalking us." Suddenly, Andrew's demeanour changed and he grabbed his hand. "So, while we're here, what do you want to do?"

"What? Why are you asking me? You're older-"

Andrew snorted. "That's not important, you act older."

Romeo stared off into the clouds before a smirk floated across his face. "I have an idea... let's trick Michelle into thinking we're together."

Both of them walked over to the barbeque and Andrew started cooking the sausages. "How do we fool her?" he asked, putting the sausages on white bread before drowning into in tomato sauce. 

"Well, we can't 'confess' yet, they want us to go to the pub for that." Romeo rolled his eyes, keeping his distance from the drowned sandwich. 

Andrew noticed him staring at the bread. "You want it?"

"No way."

He shrugged, stuffing the whole thing in his mouth. He then choked, spluttered and coughed. Romeo gaped at him. "Why would you eat the whole thing at once?" he asked, getting up to thump him on the back.