Chapter Nine

"Lovino?" Romeo called, chewing on some pasta at the dining table.

"Yes?" he called from the living room.

"May I ask you a question?"

"Well, make it quick. I'm trying to spy on Feli and Ludwig."

Romeo rolled his eyes as his brother entered the kitchen. He instantly started interrogating him. "May I ask why Wendy's-"

"-Stopped being annoying? I told you, that's confidential. Now bye." Lovino left the room, while Romeo threw his arms in the air. "Oh, come on!! Why not?!" 

"BECAUSE!"

He grumbled inaudible words under his breath. 

"Romes, why don't you invite Andrew over? You seem very lonely in the kitchen." his brother yelled.

"I'm not lonely!!" he yelled back, but he picked up his phone and dialled Andrew's number anyway. 

"Hey, Andrew?" he said as soon as the other picked up. "Wanna come over to my place?"

"Do I- Ooooh, definitely!! I don't think I've been over before!!"

"Yeah, I don't think you have... uh... Ludwig's here as well, is that okay-"

"For sure!! I haven't seen him, how many years? ... Whatever, a lot. I'm coming as soon as possible!!"

Andrew ended the call, and Romeo covered his face with his hands. He picked himself off the chair and walked over to where Lovino was. 

"May I join you?" he asked, bored out of his mind.

"Oooh, definitely." he whispered back, peeping through the keyhole of the door. "OH MY GOD, THEY'RE KISSING!! GROOOOSS!!" He faked gagged, pretending to throw up all over the floor. 

"What? Really? Let me see." Romeo shoved his brother away and put his face to the keyhole. He could see the two men sitting on opposite ends of the bed, giggling and chatting together. "Hey, wait a minute, you lied!!"

"Well, a-DUH. Did you seriously think I'd tell you if they were kissing? As the eldest, that's for my eyes and my eyes only." 

He scowled at him, and walked off in annoyance. "Him and his stupid tricks." he muttered, hating how he fell for it. He collapsed on the sofa and decided to take a quick nap until Andrew arrived.

"Wake up sleepy-head, your boyfriend's here~" Lovino shouted, silencing the entire house. 

Romeo shot up off the couch, glaring at him. "OH MY GOD, SHUT UP!!" he yelled, whipping open the door, plastering a smile on his face as he looked at Andrew. "Hello." he said, through gritted teeth. "Welcome."

"Hi!" Andrew smiled back, failing to sense the tension in the air. He bounced into the house, tripping over the door step before righting himself. "Oops." 

The two walked inside to the living room, where Lovino smirked at them and raised his eyebrows.

"Don't." Romeo warned.

"Whaaat? I wasn't going to do anything!" he replied, throwing his hands in the air. "Hey, Andrew. Remember Ludwig?"

"Of course?"

"Well, they're in that room. Wanna go say hi?"

"Sure!!"

Without a second thought, Andrew flung open the door, making both Ludwig and Feliciano squeal. "Hey, guys!!" he shouted, jumping on the bed. "How ya goin'?"