Chapter Three

The weekend couldn't have arrived sooner, Romeo had chosen some very casual clothing, he was excited to catch up with his friend after all these years. He glanced at the mirror, styling his hair, before he noticed two other faces, apart from his own, staring back at him.

"Get out!! What did I tell you about spying?!" he shouted, proceeding into chasing his siblings away from the room. They laughed and ran away, holding a phone with them.

"I- I can't believe them! Such immature people." He went back to looking at himself in the mirror, but kept glancing back at the door. 

He finished and went to the living room, where he found the two snickering at the phone. "What." he said through gritted teeth. "ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?!"

"Oh, just some photos of you flexing your muscles at the mirror of course." Lovino smirked, swiping at the phone as Feliciano squealed. "Look at the face he's pulling!! The face he made when he finally noticed us there... is so priceless!! Oh, the next picture is blurred a bit."

"That's because we were running out so he wouldn't kill us. Also, it emphasises that Romeo would've killed us if we stayed any longer." 

Romeo glowered at the pair. "You guys are the worst." 

"Well, duh." Lovino flicked back his hair like the sassy little arse he is. "What about you?"

"Not near your level."

"What a pity, I thought we were related?" 

Romeo groaned. "Anyway, I'll be out-"

"-staring at Andrew, thinking how pretty he is, planning your wedding, yes we KNOW." 

"EXCUSE YOU, I don't even like him like that anymore!"

"So you saaaayyy....." Lovino wriggled his eyebrows, glancing at Feliciano and he turned his head away, in hysterics.

He narrowed his eyes. "What are you implying?"

Lovino lifted up a book. A nice, A5 notebook with sparkles on it. 

Romeo blushed. "You did not just- I swear if you did-"

"I read your diary!!"

He pounced on his older brother, tackling him onto the floor, Feliciano decided to be the smart one and just escaped to the corner of the room. "What did you read?!!" he screeched, trying to grab the book of him. Lovino just twisted his body, lying on top of the man and holding the book above his head. He pinned him down with his legs and opened the diary. "Let's see... 'Dear diary, I saw Andrew today. He hasn't changed since highschool! He still makes me stare into his amber-green eyes... I swear, if I liked him like tha, I'd marry the s* out of him.'" 

Romeo's face turned a deeper shade of red. "G- Give it back to me-"

"Not until you admit you think of this as a date, young brother~"

"NEVER!!"

"Well, then." He opened to another page and cleared his throat. "'Dear diary, those kids are being brats again. They make it seem to me that their life goal is too annoy the living life out of me'- Sorry, living LIFE? -'For example, Wendy and Peter activated the sprinklers by lighting a match near the smoke detectors, making the whole school do the whole fire drill procedure... these kids are going to be the end of me.'"

"LOVINO YOU ARSE, GIVE IT HERE!"

"ADMIT IT FIRST!!"

"Argh..." Romeo bit his lip. "Okay, okay. I do think of the upcoming 'hanging out with Andrew' as a date. Now give it back!!"