Chapter Four

Monday came by again, and Feliciano was woken up by banging pots. "Lovino, stawp, please..." he whimpered, putting the pillow over his head.

"No, I will NOT stop! You PROMISED me that we'll ask Andrew for his input about the 4-Adults-Trapped-In-School-Children's bodies!! Now get UP!!" 

Feliciano blinked. "Oh yeah, I did."

"YES NOW MOVE IT!!"

He rolled out of bed and fell on the floor, then proceeded into rolling out of the room, down the stairs (and hitting his head a billion times on the steps) and into the kitchen. "I'm here."

"You didn't even get off the floor once, did you."

He didn't answer and Lovino just rolled his eyes. "You just rolled the whole way from the bedroom to down here, seriously, you're so lazy." Lovino squatted and grabbed his brother's arm. "Now get off the floor!!"

"Sheesh, so bossy. First it's, 'wake up', then it's 'get out of bed', and now it's 'get off the floor'. Nothing pleases you."

"Wait, a minute... did you do that on purpose?" 

Getting no answer, he growled. "Whatever, I'm going to Andrew's place. You can come if you want to."

"Fine." Feliciano stood up and skipped out of the door, with Lovino hot behind his heels. 

They arrived at the Kirkland residence one hour and a half later. Lovino knocked on the door, and someone opened it, the someone not being Andrew.

"Hey, uh... we're where to see Andrew?" Feliciano told her/him(?) as he stared at him/her/THEY?

She/He/They nodded and turned around. "Andrew! Your Italian friends are here!" she/he/they called out. 

"Coming!" he cried back.

"Is... is he not ready yet?" Lovino stuttered, confused.

She/he/they rolled her/his/their eyes. "Never is, never will. I only managed to convince him when I spotted your car turning into the street."

"It's because you love me, little brother~"

"Not really, but okay." 

The boy (finally sorted that out) snorted and turned back to the two Italians. "Wanna come inside?" he asked. "Andrew'll probably take ages to get his hair in the perfect arrangement anyway."

Lovino snickered. "Reminds me of Romeo."

Feliciano choked. 

Five minutes of comfortable silence, Andrew started walking down the stairs, tripped, and fell down three quarters of the way. "BLOODY HELL!!" he shrieked. "KAELIN!!"

"What?" he replied with a perfectly straight face, Lovino immediately figuring out he knew something the others didn't.

"Did you... Did you put tie a piece of string... from the table..." he followed the rope with his eyes. "To that random hole in the hole? How could you?"

"Lost a bet with Wendy. She told me to do it." he shrugged, with the air of satisfaction. 

Andrew grumbled to himself and patted himself down before walking over to them. "Moving on, what'ya wanna talk about?"

"Do you want to talk here?" Feliciano asked, confused. "No offense." he said, in an attempt to not hurt Kaelin's feelings.

"We can do it here. Whatever is said in this house, stays in this house." Andrew clapped his hands. "Let's go to Kaelin's room."

"What? Why mine?" He jerked his head up. 

"I wasn't prepared to have visitors in my room."

"Neither was I! Use Jett's!!"