Who comforts you when you're sad

🌸Aries: Nezuko🌸

Reasons: I feel like Aries pride would get broken and they'd feel worthless so they would have Nezuko who would always remind them of who they are in a calm way. 

💉Taurus: Tamayo💉

Reasons: Taurus got their heart broken by their friends and they didn't know, they got sick and tamayo told them of how life goes and reminded them they are important and self care is important. 

⚡️Gemini: Zenitsu⚡️

Reasons: I feel like even Gemini's are crazy but even when they aren't I feel like zenitsu would see and feel sad with them before trying to lighten the mood by making the smile and giggle!I also feel like he'd remember to tell you his experiences and use those as advices 

💎Cancer: Tengen💎

Reasons: even the calmest kinda hearted people can be sadder then sad. I feel like tengen is that crackhead energy they need. I feel like he'd do a good job on making you smile by taking you around doing fun stuff and shopping for you. Alongside just treating you since he sees you like his sibling. 

🎩Leo: Muzan🎩

Reasons: I feel like Leo would go all suicidal and Muzan basically wants you as a demon so you're not making your life useless.

🌪Virgo: Sanemi🌪

Reasons: I feel like you guys will feel like you're so far gone down the tree that you can't even come back. I feel like you guys would need a sanemi, he is sure to bring you out of that shell and tell you things you'd least expect. I feel like he'd tell you no one messes with you because of how much he cares. And you'd feel so amazed that all you want to do is hug him. 

🕯Libra: Douma🕯

Reasons: you guys honestly I don't even know, I feel like douma would shower you in his love that you take as a friendly act lol and I feel like he'd be like "Oh if they don't want you I will~!" 

💧Scorpio: Giyuu💧

Reason: Giyuu would probably slap you for a moment and tell you to shut up and listen to him, You guys do so and then he lectures you and then finally ends it. He notices how depressed you got so he grabbed you into a hug until you were annoyed. Lmao 

🔥Sagittarius: Rengoku🔥

Reasons: you guys are wild people who need encouraging and wild encouragement. I feel like rengoku would remind you of who you are and how you're doing your life and what life is. I feel like he'd do a kicking it job at it! He's just like the soul comfort you need.

📿Capricorn: Gyomei📿

Reasons: you guys go through tons of bs so I think you would need someone who has the best and always know advice you guys want someone who knows how you feel and knows what you  need. I feel like gyomei would know how it feels. 

✨Aquarius: Yushiro✨

Reasons: you had the same as Taurus and you'd feel like you need someone who would tell you what you need to hear. I feel like you guys would also talk about each others experiences which causes you to feel better about you. 

🧊Pisces: Akaza🧊

Reasons: You  obviously need some kickass advice that makes you feel cool. A lot of problems happen and Akaza is ready to fight for you and that's how you get comforted.