Who do you spend quarantine with

💎Aries: Tengen💎

Story: Tengen and Aries got stuck together and made everyday a party
🦋Taurus: Shinobu🦋

Story: they learned many medical aids and different schooling from Shinobu 
🍠Gemini: Senjuro🍠

Story: I think they would be the innocent ones who did the chores and made everyday fun, kinda imagine a autumn time day preparing for Halloween.
☁️Cancer: Muichiro☁️

Story: Muichiro forgot where his home was.

🔥Leo: Kyojuro 🔥

Story: someone was setting them up, Kyojuro was clueless and you were suspicious. Overall they set up failed.
💧Virgo: Giyuu💧

Story: Giyuu got stuck with Virgo and ended up finding a motherly patience from them, they cared and gave advice kinda like a mom.

❤️Libra: Mitsuri❤️

Story: Spa everyday for you guys, and the song you guys listen to all day everyday is "Thank u, next" 

🐍Scorpio: Obanai🐍

Story: training together for hours. obanai trusted you enough to tell you about his love for Mitsuri. You guys even went out to get takeout, while you did you guys were acting like you were creating crimes by dipping your hands in fountains or even just plain out doing something stupid.

📿Sagittarius: Gyomei📿

Story: Gyomei was the councilor taking care of you. You were crazy and even crazier after Sanemi lol
🐗Capricorn: Inosuke 🐗

Story: obviously you guys cook food and laugh and play video games, doing extreme stunts and trying to be "bAddies" 

🌪Aquarius: Sanemi🌪

Story: he got annoyed with you and decided to change the way you live while teaching valuable lessons. You guys were always lecturing eachother. 

🏀Pisces: Akaza🏀

Story: Akaza wanted to train you so you got stronger than what you were. Every night he was making sure you would workout 10x harder than any other day.