✨~Autumn~ Chapter 5✨

🧨Leo: Tengen 🧨

You were done with your classes, You had a real hard time trying to express to your crush that you like them. In the end you got rejected and felt depressed. You cared for them so much and had so much determination to keep it until they broke you heart. At the end of the day you stayed inside the art classroom. You were painting a picture of a sunset on the Fuji Mountain. You heard the door and when you looked you saw the teacher walk in. It was Tengen. You weren't sure if he noticed you so you stayed quiet. When he looked up from his phone he saw you painting. "Ah Y/N! What a flamboyant scare, when did you get in here??" He asked setting some stuff such as keys, phone, pamphlets and his wallet. You reply with "I snuck in when I had the chance...I felt a bit upset so I came here to paint what I felt" Tengen nodded and scooched over looking at your painting "Oooo Flamboyant?" He said as he took a picture (4k bro-) You said "thank you, Im painting what I wanted" "And that is?" You sigh loudly and say "the dream life I wish i had." You said it quite bluntly and sadly, He looked at you and said "So I take a romantic life didnt go well?" You nodded and he said "Well Im sure you came in for some advice from me, Someone as flamboyant as me knows!" he flexed while you stared. "You know girls/guys like cool people, first step is not to be ugly and the other step is to look good" when you heard that you screamed and said "AM I UGLY?" he looked over and studied for a moment and bluntly said "not too badly, if you chase the uglies away you should be fine" You stood there but knowing you aren't one to really get tooo mad over it, you laughed. He laughed, knowing his advice was the one to try to make you laugh. He got his goal finished. "I think you're a good person, Im sure anyone who isn't as flamboyant as you wishes they were" You smile and said "thanks, Im not sure about love" "Well focus on you and your wishes before you wish on love. Its a tough thing." You nodded and decided to paint over your artwork. You painted white splashes of Paint and painted happier scenes over the sunset making a masterpiece. Tengen smiled and glazed it for you hanging it up in the school halls to display your hardwork. He decided to take you to get a snack alongside him and his wives. They couldn't help but to adore you for your works and attitude. Of course Tengen expected it so he laughed about it taking many photo's. The next day over your "Crush" wanted to say sorry and accept you but you declined with a smirk saying "i've already got myself love" they stared at you screaming "WHAT?" You pointed to yourself and a paintbrush saying "I love myself and I love my art. Now if you'd excuse me I got places to be boo" You thus started to walk away and feel confident about who you were.