✨~Autumn~ Chapter 8 ✨

🐗Scorpio: Inosuke 🐗

You were walking away from a classroom. You had gotten in a fight with so many people. You weren't sure if you were even paying attention or not. But knowing yourself you didn't wanna hear or hurt anyone physically or emotionally, so you walked away thinking. You weren't scared if someone was mad at your or even trying to hurt you, you were scared of what your mind would do. You sighed opening a window on the 2nd floor of the school building, Jumping out it to parkour down. Giving your mind something to do. As you landed on the ground you started a fast run feeling your mind already creeping into this existence of worry and overthinking. After what seemed to be an hour you found yourself walking deep within a forest. Your hand traced your arm up and down trying to use friction to warm it up. You looked up inhaling and exhaling. You felt your eyes whelm up with tears. You weren't sure if it was because you regret thinking things after your fight or during the fight. As you came to a stop you felt someone screaming your name and running straight for you. You looked back to see Inosuke running like a crackhead towards you. "Y/NNNNNNNNNNN!" He screamed, You noticed him and immediately began to run thinking "NOT TODAY". You ran and ran until Inosuke tackled you guys into a pile of leaves. You and him wrestled and fought each other seeing who's better and who's weaker. You both stopped and sat near a stream of water. "Y/n, You seem pretty sad" he asked you, you looked at him with a bland expression. "Yeah I am" you said. "Why's that?" "Well you see, I got in a fight with a friend and I feel like they thought I meant what I said in the wrong way when I clearly didn't mean it like that" "wh- what?" He was confused. "You dumbass!" you said slapping his head. Of course knowing him he took it and said "Look I might be dumb and all but it isn't me trying to think stupid" You stared at him processing what he even meant. "I did not understand a single word...AUGH! IM HUNGRY" you shouted, you stood up and began to walk away. Inosuke was so confused, you went from mad-sad to "fuck it, Im hungry". He laughed loudly and followed you, You both grabbed Tempura and spoke of what happened. After that you felt better because you honestly either cared to much to where you didnt care or you didnt care. You went home and fell asleep in bed to wake up the next day, you went to school and hopped right out to hang out with your friends for hours, you did parkour and stupid pranks all day until you couldnt.