Who Celebrates Christmas with you?

A/N Sorry for being late everyone, I've been through a lot and have been trying to heal up heheh, happy New year's Eve (or just new years) Sorry for the late post! 

💧 Aries: Giyuu 💧
What did you do?: You and Giyuu decided to have hot chocolate and some savory snacks. You sat by the fire and talked over how much of an adventure you had over the year(s). 

💮 Taurus: Kagaya 💮
What did you do?: You and Kagaya decided to recite all the things you did. You both ended up making this more of a deep hearted talk. You both talk about how grateful you guys are. 

⚡ Gemini: Zenitsu ⚡
What did you do?: You and Zenitsu were trying to impress your crushes in a full on basic sentence.

🌺 Cancer: Kanao 🦋
What did you do?: You and Kanao were wrapping last minute gifts talking over who deserved them and who didn't and how much you spent. Luckily she kept her coin B)

🌧️ Leo: Sabito 🌧️
What did you do?: You both smiled and watched your closest friends laughing and smiling. Even if you didn't or Did receive something you both honestly felt lucky to be with the people you love and care about.

🌻 Virgo: Senjuro 🌻
What did you do?: You both were cooking in the kitchen preparing food. Senjuro suddenly opened up to you about how he felt like he didn't do enough. And yet how happy he is to be there. You comforted him and told him a lot of good advice.

🐍 Libra: Obanai 🐍
What did you do?: You both ended up eating mochi and laughing, Much like Mitsuri, Obanai watched you with a smile and calm heart. Yet so fast. He let you hold Kaburamaru.

🔥 Scorpio: Kyojuro 🔥
What did you do?: You and Kyojuro (Rengoku) had been both eating food and talking over new plans whilst watching virgo and senjuro cook food. Scorpio noticed how happy Kyojuro was to see Virgo and his Brother rejoicing whilst eating. So Scorpio you teased him.

🎐 Sagittarius: Sanemi and Genya 🎐
What did you do?: You were opening gifts with Sanemi and Genya until it became a battle...Sanemi was trying to keep it clean while Genya wanted to open all of his gifts-

💫 Capricorn: Nezuko and Tanjiro 🌸
What did you do?You all exchanged gifts and giggled looking like a tired and yet such a happy family. You all really made the best mood.

🔥 Aquarius: Kyojuro and Scorpio (With virgo and senjuro) 🔥
What did you do?: You were there feeling happy knowing you had finally found people who made you feel at home with. And yet they even made you feel apart of family with how much they gave you.

👀 Pisces: Douma 👀 
What did you do?: You guys were having a fancy dinner (Whether you liked it or not *Cri*) and he gave you many gifts making you feel very "loved" and you ended up giving the best you could to being nice.