Who wishes you were theirs

Sorry for the late uploads, I've been real under the weather and feel really pained, but it's okay, I'll explain in a post soon but yeah! Sorry I will try to get better for you guys ;) 

💨Aries: Sanemi💨

Reason: even if you are different from him, he still has this feeling about you that he likes yet doesn't understand why. Though he wished you were his. 

🍙Taurus: Inosuke🍙

Reason: he likes how chill you guys are yet doesn't want to admit it because he already has someone as kickass as you guys.

🔖Cancer: Kokoshibou🔖

Reason: you guys are chill and real understanding but enjoy making plans. He likes that yet he's too shy and quiet for that and doesn't want to cause things that are unnecessary.

🐍Gemini: Obanai🐍

Reason: he thinks you guys are sweet and adorable. Yet he really doesn't want to cause anything between anyone or anything. So he stays and helps you like a good friend.

✨Leo: Zenitsu✨

Reason: you guys are bold and cool, yet so brave and yet get scared at some point. He likes that but can't have you the way he wishes because he already has Nezuko. 

🥀Virgo: Kagaya🥀

Reason: even if you are like a child to him he did form a caring love for you. He does wish he could have you but that is under his morals. He has someone and his own children and time of his own to leave. He wouldn't want to cause your generations to be cursed with his sickness. Though he cares heavily for you.

💖Libra: Mitsuri💖

Reason: you guys are fully of happiness and sadness. She loves that but has obanai, she loves too many I know, it's hard but don't worry one day. She will tell you how she felt and move on. 

🌊Scorpio: Sabito🌊

Reason: even if he is a ghost he wishes he was alive so he could be with you and Giyuu. He regrets nothing but wishes he could hold you and tell you sweet nothings.

🎐Capricorn: Ruka🎐

Reason: it isn't a love related thing, more of a child related thing. She wishes she could've been like a mother to you, she wishes she could've raised you equally alongside her own. But god chose differently and there fore she smiles and accepts what happens next.

🗿Aquarius: Gyomei🗿

Reason: he's blind and wishes he could see you

🦋Pisces: Shinobu🦋

Reason: I don't know test subject 100 ig, she's weird lmao