✨~Autumn~ Chapter 3✨

☀Gemini: Tanjiro ☀

  You were finished with work. It was a rough day for you. You felt tired and worn out, You helped so many people and heard so many people complaining. You dealt with their problems and you felt like it was the end of the job. You felt like you wanted to quit everything and just stay home hiding. But you knew you couldn't do that, so you walked into the park and sat on a fountain to look at the water. It was indeed very cold but this was better then having to hear people complain. You sat there longer and longer freezing from the cold. Eventually you walked to a place sitting in the sun. It was a coffee shop. You grabbed yourself a beverage and walked out the door to sit in the outdoor sitting area. Your hands were gently blushed in red. You sipped your drink to feel a warm thing wrap itself around you. You looked up to see Tanjiro. He gifted you his sweater for the moment since it wasn't cold enough to say it was cold for him. You set your drink down and said "what're you doing here?" He smiled and said "i was getting Nezuko her cakepop! I saw you here sitting all alone and I felt bad so I decided to ask Nezuko to bring some snacks over! You also seem rather down. Why is that?" You could feel a warm aura from him so you decided to let it all out. "Ah I see, Work got you real hard?" You nodded feeling so sad. "You look like you always work, Its funny to see that! you always make people smile and please them so much! its a wonderful trait." He said as he bit into his cake pop. You nodded and said "but its so hurtful and tiring...I feel like no one appreciates me for me." "Y/N-Chan! I appreciate you! nezuko,zenitsu,Inosuke and Gyomei love you! You're amazing! Who told you that!" he said staring at you with a pouting face. You smiled and said "Anyone who works with me" Tanjiro scooted his chair closer to yours and said "Eh forget  about this, God bless them. And God bless you! You just need to relax and treat yourself" He told you and he stood you up to go with him and Nezuko. As you all stopped walking it was the park again but it had Inosuke and Inosuke with Gyomei waiting. You smiled and joined them. After the long day of spending time with your friends you walked home and sat in bed. You felt like the world was better and you felt like kicking every bad thought and feeling out of the way. You felt better! it was the next day. You got up and got ready for work and school. You were at your job helping people out to see Tanjiro,Nezuko,Inosuke and Zenitsu walk in. You felt happier and ended up doing your work with their company. Then you all walked off to get to school together. "Thank you." You said to yourself. 

Okay so yes its another Tanjiro chapter but I think Tanjiro would help you gemini's a lot. With calming down :) *Dont kill meee*