Who stole your haori

🌻Aries: Senjuro🌻

Story: I was a cold autumn day, you guys were on a hay ride and the Wind was blowing over you both. You couldn't help but to feel sweaty hot in your uniform. So you removed your haori and Senjuro took it with good reasons and terms. You noticed he had it so you let him have it for the time being. 

🧪Taurus: Yushiro🧪

Story: even though you were waking during the night and Yushiro is a demon he still got cold. He punched you for no reason and took your haori like it was nothing and walked away letting you get medical help from Tamayo (👀 Surely Tamayo gave you some food....like grapes?

💨Gemini: Genya💨

Story: Even though he is a slayer I don't believe he wears a haori. He was walking up a mountain with you on a mission and got cold. He was very stiff as you walked behind him so you offered your haori. He refused at first being a mmm 🐲 about it. But in the end he took it and returned the favor by letting you get whatever you wanted from him. 

⚡️Cancer: Zenitsu⚡️

Story: Zenitsu gave his haori to Nezuko and got cold. He begged you for yours so you gave it to him to pacify his crying. ✊💀

☁️Leo: Muichiro☁️

Story: even if he was a hashira he was cold and didn't feel such. He was so dazed to the sky that you gave your haori to him and he still didn't notice. So you dragged him alongside you while you made it to somewhere warmer. 

🐗Virgo: Inosuke🐗

Story: You guys were also on a mission. It was a cold one at that! By the time inosuke was trying to fake being warm his entire body got cold. You could see his skin form goosebumps. So you gracefully swung your warm haori over him saying "Take it or I'll punch your ungrateful face." You weren't trying to be rude but you know how difficult he was. 

💎Libra: Tengen💎

Story: tengen was basically cold and you were cold, he grabbed you and asked if you could share the haori until you guys both were warm. 💄🤛👁👄👁💋

🔥Scorpio: Rengoku🔥

Story: You were just getting annoyed carrying you sweaty haori so you were like "who is always warm..." then you remembered that Kyojuro Rengoku is always warm. So you said he looked sick and you gave it to him running and fake screaming "DOCTOR HE SICK, HE STINKY SICK!" 

🥀Sagittarius: Kagaya🥀

Story: Kagaya and you were walking the late night back to his home. He couldn't see very well so you were leading him. He told you of his happy stories which made your heart sink. You felt bad that he couldn't see his lovely children. He told you how badly he feels, and while you were walking you felt how cold he was, so you gave him your haori and said "It'll be okay. One day you will be able too!" And thus you made it to his estate to return him back and be on your merry way.

🌪Capricorn: Sanemi🌪

Story: even if you hated Sanemi you were stuck with him until the mission was over. You noticed he was getting cold and ignored it. You thought of how he hurt your sister-in-law and ended up hating him more. But you noticed Sanemi not even mentioning his self. He asked if you were cold but you thought it was annoying. So you thought of what Nezuko would do anyway. You gave him your haori and said "Be lucky I forgive you!" You pouted. 

🎭Aquarius: Makomo and Sabito🎭 (spoiler:you guys didn't get stolen from and instead received it lmao)

Story: You were training under Urokodaki, you felt so cold, so hurt and so weak. You couldn't even move. Your body was giving in, your memories flashed and you cried. You felt two warm yet surreal Haori's or even robes wrap over you. You open your eyes to see a heavenly glow from your sides, it was the 2 students haori's that Urokodaki and Giyuu spoke of. You felt comfort and found strength somehow. 

👀Pisces: Douma👀

Story: Douma was acting cold to see if you'd care. You felt bad a bit and ended up giving him your haori despite you needing it. Douma of course rejoiced and said how cute he thought it was! He then let you wear his hat.