What Love Advice would they give you?

This is based off my experiences with the Zodiac's on personal levels. So if it isn't accurate please dont come for me <3 

🍙Aries: Sanemi 🍙

"If you pacify yourself and others around you. You're only gonna avoid fixing a problem thats growing bigger and bigger by the moment. Be honest and fix what you need to fucking fix."

💧Taurus: Giyuu 💧

"You need to learn to coordinate and plan your moves right. You can't wait and be negative about it. But you cant rush in and be positive about it."

⚡Gemini: Zenitsu ⚡

"Sometimes you can pinpoint a person you think you know too early. You need to learn to accept change and watch your friendship and relationship grow before you call an actual end or beginning to something.."

☁️Cancer: Muichiro ☁

"Sometimes you don't notice something change until they've left without saying a thing. Or sometimes you pursue for so long that it doesn't make any sense. Stop chasing false hopes and choose something real and better for you."

🧪Leo: Yushiro 🧪

"You need to learn to not push too hard for something you love because in the long run you need to ask yourself if its worth your health"

🥀Virgo: Kagaya 🥀

"Relationships take time and the effort put into them can be so much. You must learn the difference between a false lover and a real one....Dont work too hard as it can hurt you, my child."

💖Libra:Mitsuri 💖

"Dont be afraid to pursue someone despite what your past has said, Or what people has told you! Dont be shy about it. Put your best foot forward!"

🎍 Scorpio: Nezuko 🎍

"You should remember it isn't embarrassing to show your real heart to your lover...I know its hard and really fun for you to have a chase. But dont let your lover follow false leads."

🎇Sagittarius: Tanjiro 🎇

"I know sometimes we're blinded by someone's good side, but we forget their bad side. Please watch out for yourself better because at the end of the day you need to worry about your health"

⛩️Capricorn: Gyomei ⛩

"Sometimes you love seeing others smile over yourself. But you also mention how you're so lonely. Instead of trying to get company from that....try to think about who you really love and why you love them. Dont wait too long as life doesn't always wait."

🐗Aquarius: Inosuke 🐗

"If you pursue a lover you think is good then you forget what your worth is because you water yourself so damn much. Get over that last lover and love yourself better"

💎Pisces: Tengen 💎

"if you use 'I love you' too much. You forget the real specialty and meaning behind it. You forget its value and not only hurt you but you hurt the relationship. Remember you have all the time in the world to say things you've always wanted to say. But take your time. Love isn't a game y'know?"