✨Autumn~ Chapter 11~✨

🌺Aquarius: Kanao 🦋

You were walking out of school feeling mentally drained. You werent sure if it was people or the school or the way you lived. You stopped by the park feeling your mind crash. Everything was so depressing and quiet for you, You felt so many emotions. You felt like trash, Your friends treated you the wrong way or used you, Your love of your life (he/she) dumped you, your parents have no idea of whats going on in your normal life. Now you're here sufferings the consequences of what you're doing. You sat in a shaded area quietly letting out a cry of desperation out. You know no one of the sorts that could make you feel better or even worse. All you know is that you have fairly a few friends who actually care. You pulled your knees to your chest and put your face down on it. After a while of crying you felt something on your hand. You looked up and saw a butterfly. It was a rather pretty. You looked around as the butterfly began to fly back up into the air. A girl with a glowing vibe walked passed the tree you were under. She stopped and looked back at you with a serene smile she walked back and sat next to you. She was the girl you knew but didn't care to talk to. "Kanao-san, What brings you here?" She only smiled and patted your head to finally say. "Y/N-Chan, Have you been crying?" You nodded and said "Why do you ask?" She shook her head and grabbed a handkerchief, she wiped your tears and said "its not good on you, looks bad." she smiled peacefully to also say "Why were you...crying?" you stared and looked away. She sat in wonder to wait. "I was crying because I've had enough." "Enough of what?" "Of being used and used and used, Im tired! Nobody shows anything other then 'oh hey can i ask you to do this' or 'hey y/n-san help me' I dont mind helping but this just doesn't work for me. My parents dont know so they're ten times harder on me...it hurts" She nodded and patted your back saying "Sometimes you get rid of dead weight...a young man by the name of Kamado Tanjiro helped me...he was kind about it..Decide with your heart Y/N-Chan, It helped me" She smiled and looked away. "How do I even do that, I dont know where my heart is" "If your heart hurts...decide to stop making it hurt...then you'll smile...stop holding secrets to yourself...it gets harder and harder to well express..." You nodded and said "but people will judge me...I dont want that." She nodded and said "Then dont care about it" You looked at her and said "WHAT?" She continued to smile and say "Come on, Lets get something to eat?" She wasn't sure with herself but continued to smile brightly. You nodded and stood up, She grabbed your hand and began to walk with you. You weren't sure why she gave you this amount of kindness and feeling. She wasn't the type to hold someones hand but she did now. You smiled thinking about it some more. 

Moral of the story: 
I know you might've not gotten much but iM trying to get this across for you Aquarius, I love you all <3  
Sometimes you need to know to put your foot down. I know its hard and you dont wanna hurt people like you've been getting hurt but sometimes you need to stand up for you, the more you let people push and use you it gets worse, You need to breathe and talk to someone new, Someone you'd least expect, since maybe they can help. If you ever need help y'know what Im right here brother/Sister, if no one cares then know someone out there does, either praying or wishing to know you. You're gonna make it Aquarius you will, I promise. 
-Rev (me)