Who goes to Disney land with you

🔥Aries: Rengoku🔥: you guys also go with senjuro and Virgo. 

🌙Taurus: Kokoshibou🌙: you guys watched the firework show, you also went with Sagittarius. 

🪨Gemini: Gyomei🪨: You guys went with  and Sagittarius. You guys were exploring the cute trinket shops. 

🌼Cancer: Zenitsu🌼: You guys were enjoying the roller coasters. Zenitsu was screaming his head of while cancer enjoyed the rides.

☁️Leo: Muichiro☁️: You were trying to get muichiro to go along with you on cool fun rides but he got distracted and forgot what you guys were doing so much. You basically babysat him. 

🍠Virgo: Senjuro🍠: You guys were with Aries and rengoku. You were enjoying all the cool stuff trying to cover ground very fast. 

🌸Libra: Nezuko🌸: you guys went with Nezuko and watched the firework show and enjoyed the night rides. 

🐍Scorpio: Obanai🐍: You guys went with Aquarius and Mitsuri. You were in dressing up as characters. Scorpio managed to dress up as one of the best characters. 

🌪Sagittarius: Sanemi🌪: You guys went with Gemini. You were doing what they were doing. 

💫Capricorn: Tanjiro 💫:You guys went with Libra and cancer, you were enjoying the same activities as them. 

💖Aquarius: Mitsuri💖: Much like Giyuu, Mitsuri admired you and went with you, obanai tagged along with Scorpio. 

🐗Pisces: Inosuke🐗: You guys went with everyone you were popping up and around wherever the groups were, you were overall laughing and trolling people. Virgo noticed with Scorpio and invited you guys, but you guys refused and enjoyed being the secret agents.