🦑Squid games 🦑

You and C/N were playing roblox one night at 3 am. You and them were looking for games and heard a knock on the door. You both got up and walked to see who it was, but to your surprise it was no one. A box was on the ground, a ominous vibe came from it so you guys obviously picked it up. It had a small letter and 2 jumpsuits in it. You both were left with a number and decided to read what the letter said. When you finished you saw your computers set up. Everything was weird, but not weird enough to make you guys snap! So you went straight on the computers to play and roblox squid game. Who did you play with?  

🐗Aries: Inosuke 🐗
Story: You guys were gaming and had too many soda's. The carbonation got to your heads so you accepted this dangerously weird challenge. In all you guys aced it and when you did you spectated peoples deaths over and over again thinking "HOW DUMB" because of how easy the tasks were. But in reality without those drinks ya'll probably would've been dead. 

💧Taurus: Giyuu  💧
Story: You both were gaming late at night. It wasn't a really boring yet fun night at all it was pretty neutral. You heard the knock and did what was said in the passage. You both sit on your chairs and start gaming. Taurus was trying to help Giyuu but Giyuu died and decided to just watch Taurus. At the very last round food got the best of taurus and thus that is how you died. You didnt win but you got to spectate the round laughing and trying to kill people. 

🐍Gemini: Obanai 🐍
Story: You both were playing on the phone and ipad that you both owned. You were trying to find a game but instead got a knock on the door. Yes. You both did as the passage said. Before you began to play you decided to grab Melon ice cream. You both sat down, you started gaming. Gemini was proving successful while Obanai needed help from them. Constantly. After a while you both made it to the end and before you could say you won you both died. GRRRRRR. You of course felt sad but then got over it and got ice cream. 

🌺Cancer: Nezuko 🌺
Story: You both were up late gaming and enjoying tv. You both received the box and finally began to game. You both didnt do much since Nezuko didn't know how to game on the small phone she had. Cancer helped out and taught her how to use the controls. But knowing Nezuko couldn't play she ended up dying and watching you while eating bamboo. You made a good win and enjoyed the victory. 

✨Leo: Tanjiro ✨
Story: You both were up eating snacks finished gaming. You couldn't help but to game more. So you got the knock on the door and finally decided answer it. You both got the stuff, knowing you're smart but pretty spontaneous you both accepted. You were excited and started to game. You both were successful during the game Tanjiro was getting a bit too into it and decided to win. You somehow died and watched Tanjiro avenge you like one of those cliché anime moments. 

🧊Virgo: Akaza 🧊
Story: Akaza and you were both in a living room playing on your laptops. You were trying to win a murder mystery game and got bored of it. You got a knock and answered it to a "what the fuck" lmfao. You finally opened the box that was left and put on the outfits. You sat back down to play the squid games on roblox. You both were very competitive and at some points you both helped eachother. You finally made it. You both were successful full way. 

☁Libra: Muichiro ☁
Story: You both were mindlessly gaming on a two player obby and got easily bored and forgot what you were doing. By the time you got the box inside Muichiro forgot what he was doing and decided to sit on the couch mindlessly. You payed no attention to him and before you knew it you saw he passed out. So you gamed all by yourself until you realized he was watching you. By the time you looked at him you screamed because you died. R.I.P. 

💎Scorpio: Tengen 💎
Story: You both were FLAMBOYANTLY gaming on the big pc's. You were in your glowing gaming room and recording videos. You got a knock at the door and looked through the camera's to see no one. So you both walked to the door, opened it and found No one. You got the clothes and tried them on pretending to be in a fashion show. You had the most Flamboyant outfit session before you returned to the games. When you played you both were screaming and raging until you actually won. 

🌺Sagittarius: Kanae 🌺
Story: You guys were enjoying your relaxing night. You were playing chill games until you got a knock on the door. You were both looking at the box thinking where it was from. You opened and showed Kanae all the stuff. She said it seemed safe so you both put the outfits on to see your stuff swapped to playing the squid games. You guys played. Kanae died but laughed over it while you got mad and worked hard to beat the game. 

⚡Capricorn: Zenitsu ⚡
Story: You both were up at 3 am doing detective games working super hard. Zenitsu was screaming and trying to not be disappointing to you. You had a knock on the door. Zenitsu screamed overthinking it but manned up at some point. You both answered the door and found the box. Zenitsu screamed and said "IT MUST BE CURSED!" you of course grabbed it and opened it. You did as the passage said. You were playing and died. Zenitsu of course screaming and having beginners luck made you jellllllly but you ended up getting over it :) 

🎉Aquarius: Sanemi 🎉
Story: You both were up gaming and having a "best-buds" gaming night. You were enjoying your time until a knock on the door happened. You were okay with it and put the outfits on. You ended up gaming for so long, screaming and raging over it. You both ended up dying and so you restarted the game trying to beat it. 

🦋Pisces: Shinobu 🦋
Story: You were both up late during the night. You were sitting there playing obbys with Shinobu until you heard a knock on the door. You opened it and found the box, Shinobu accepted it gladly thinking nothing was wrong. She and you put the outfits on and saw the mysterious gaming setup. You sat down and began to play squid games. You were playing until she was helping people die. You watching and worried but in the end you won with a manipulated victory.. 

P.S Im so sorry for not uploading stories! I've been so depressed but I dont wanna do what every other book writer does. I wanna continue this best I can because I love seeing you all smile. Or even laugh who knows, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!