✨~Autumn~ Chapter 2✨

🎇Taurus: Zenitsu🎇

You were walking home from school. You were tired and sad. Your heart was hurting and your smile was broken. #brocen, You sat down in a park on a bench. You were snacking on your favorite sandwich. It didnt taste the same when you bit into it so you set it down and put it back in your bag. Your frown was a big one and hard to break into a smile. Your always so stubborn and strong, why is it you feel this way? You, You out everyone? How can that be?. 
People passed you at every given moment. They gave you strange looks and some offered you money assuming you were poor. But knowing you were in such a bad mood you didnt even pretend you were poor to get that money, You just declined and looked back to the ground. 
Eventually it became darker and the evening more vivid in color. You sigh heavily to feel a cold wind brush across your numbed cheeks. You stand up and grab your bag half caringly and start walking lifelessly (DO I LOOK DEAD TO YOU!?) As you were walking you heard a scream from afar and quickly came to a stop to look around. When you hear the screams get louder you see a boy with orange and gold hair running towards you screaming and a utter crying mess, you shouted "Zenitsu! what are you running from!" as you joined him in his stride, he was crying and said "INOSUKE!" you look back to see inosuke wearing no shirt and running from so many girls. You stare and scream "HUAH!?" After you all finally came to a stop Zenitsu figured out something, "Y/N? Why are you sad?" You look at him and sigh saying "I uh- I uh...i lost someone who meant a lot to me." "Who was it?" "I lost my best friend F/N....We got in a fight and it was dumb and it was stupid and I regret meeting them." "Oh...You know I always try to find someone who's gonna love me and then they reject me but I stay persistent 'til I find one. I dont know any good advice but I uh...I've always had this friend that i lost..they haunt my memories but its okay" "if you dont mind me I uh...how?" "I used to try to be a friend with them since gramps always wanted me to get along with him. He always mocked me and it felt like I was being mentally abused more then physically getting hurt. After a while we parted after gramps death. If im being honest I felt relieved i wasn't forced to be his friend. Instead I met Inosuke and Tanjiro with...NEZUKO-CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" You slapped Zenitsu's head staring like 'bro wtf', Zenitsu giggled and said "dont worry! I'll be friends with you. Surely Inosuke that nitwit will want to be friends aswell. Same to Tanjiro and Nezuko!" You smiled and felt Zenitsu electric connection immediately. He felt like that brother you'd never had but also that funny person. You all walked home; "Why did it feel like I was lifted by every way possible...for someone who's loud and scared of anything, He really did look cool." You said to yourself as you finished some homework. You sent yourself to sleep to have the next day filled with happiness and loud laughing and food with your new friends.