Your Halloween night

✨Aries,Gemini,Pisces/ Tengen, Senjuro and Gyomei and last but not least, Misturi✨

Story: you guys were on a scavenger hunt in a corn maze. You all were walking trying to find small goodies alongside trying to get out of the maze, Tengen and Aries were laughing and playing the entire time while Mitsuri was carrying Pisces to see from the high ground. Gemini and Senjuro were both really scared of getting lost while Gyomei was far behind walking. You  all found small clues to a map that lead to the middle of the corn maze, you all managed to find the parts while being chased down by people, you all made it to the middle, tengen and Aries were ready to throw some punches, senjuro and gyomei with Gemini were locating the chest filled with candy and other cool sweets. You all rejoice over the win and make your way out of the maze. 

⚡️Taurus,Sagittarius,Cancer/ Shinobu, Urokodaki,Genya and Sanemi.⚡️

Story: you all were watching a horror movie together, you had snacks,blankets and many more essentials. Sagittarius and sanemi with Genya were watching the movie. Sagittarius got scared and hid in Sanemi's arms..Genya on the other hand...he uh..he was trying to be tough but failed, he hid in sanemi's arms aswell. Meanwhile for shinobu and Taurus with Urokodaki..they all were watching on the other side of the couch. Urokodaki fell asleep during the movie. Shinobu was watching and laughing at every death as if nothing was wrong. Taurus was explaining half the movie and eating snacks. When the movie ended sanemi was sitting he holding onto Genya and Sagittarius holding on for dear life. Meanwhile shinobu was laughing with Taurus. Urokodaki was still asleep.

🩸Libra,Leo🩸

Story: you guys were scaring humans and going undercover to find slayers and kill them. You all eventually went back to your base and had candy and sat there discussing over plans to exterminate the slayers. Bro you guys fr did nothing fun other than doing stuff.

💫 Virgo,Capricorn,Aquarius,Scorpio/ Inosuke, Rengoku,KagAya,Tanjiro💫

Story: You guys were all trick-or-treating and getting ready to go to the haunted house. Kagaya wasn't much for this stuff but he took his children along the trick or treating. Virgo,Scorpio and Capricorn were with Inosuke,Rengoku,and Tanjiro, trick or treating together, you all went house to house giggling and laughing, when you finished you all went to a haunted house. You all were in to get the prize. Rengoku was walking alongside Capricorn and Virgo with tanjiro while inosuke and Scorpio were fighting over who'd get the prize first. When you all arrived you all went through the house. Rengoku was being the one to protect everyone while Virgo was being sensible about it. Scorpio was being spontaneous and Inosuke was being wild. Capricorn was being like a detective on a tv show while Tanjiro was following Capricorn. You all found the prize and exited to go home and have a sleep over. At virgos house that is....Inosuke,Rengoku and Capricorn with Tanjiro were all in for snacks. 

Wdyt! Hehe tell me in the comments