💀😔🖐️💖

Soooo, Its been almost...a year?- I think- LMAO 
Im so sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been really busy with Graduating my school and working on my Community Server, Youtube Channel and Instagram. 
I've been so busy with things like that^ 
In all real regards Im so sorry for leaving you all hanging with no updates and not enough chapters. 
My goal was to finish this book but I never did because of that. 
I'll be sure to try to update this book once Season 2 of KNY comes out, Giving me more ideas. 

As for the Movie, I'll be sure I'll update and make chapters about that soon. 
🙏 Im so grateful to have 22k reads, It means a lot to me to know that a lot of you people really loved (Love) this book for what it was and is. 
Im sure i'll be returning to the writing spirit. 

Forrr Now, I've been interested in Genshin Impact, And I've found a loving for it. 
So I just might make a book for it! 
<3 
For the Jujutsu Kaisen book- Ah...Ahah, Im not sure where Im going with that. I might remake it, Who knows. 

For now, thank you for 22k reads, It means a lot. 
I'll be sure to update more. 
Go check my youtube out and my Instagram out. 

YT: Rev's Corner 
Instagram: raven_rujovana (Or Rev's corner there too) 
I post a lot of art! 

The amogus art work is also done by me. 
Just a lazy sketch