✨ Autumn ✨

Headcanon: Everystory is of their own :) I hope you enjoy! 
(Im so sorry for not uploading a lot :( ) 

⛅Aries: Tanjiro ⛅
Story: It was a windy evening. You were in a park relaxing on a bench after a long run, It look like it was 5:45 pm. You weren't home at yet and thinking of how your parents or siblings (or whoever you live with) would be worried sick for you. It was fun chilling but in the end you didn't wanna go home. Something held you back, it wasn't a bad thing but it was a slight annoying thing. You stood up and began to walk to the exit to hear a young man say "Y/N-Chan!" You look back to see Tanjiro running and catching up to you with a box. "Y/N-Chan! Im glad I found you! I have something for you!" You look down at the box he held and saw steam coming from it. You smiled and said "is it food!?" Tanjiro nodded and said "I thought we could eat this as I walk you home. I know I may not be in time to spend time but I thought it'd be cool!" You agreed and began to eat the food as you walked slowly. You could feel a bit of sadness overcome you. You looked down eating and sighed. Tanjiro noticed and asked you "why do you seem so sad?" You looked up and told him (your reason here, Im gonna inset mine) "Ah I see...somedays its hard and we dont like our homes. But without home we wouldn't feel safe. Sometimes its weird and others its just not really home. Just know people still care and wanna be here for you. Home doesn't always mean a house you know...I feel at home when Im around the people I love and care about. maybe that might be the same for you?" As he said that you felt a sudden relief. You weren't sure if it was the autumn sun or him. You smiled and made it back home. You let him stay for a bit before bidding him a goodbye. It was another day and you could feel yourself wake up in your warm comfy futon, you rolled out of bed to crawl out of bed and got dressed for the day. You grabbed breakfast and ran out the door to run to the park. You met up with your friends and found yourself wandering around the cold afternoon. The suns orange rays were comforting to you. It was nice and enjoyable until you found your group. Today was a "group" day for you guys only. 

its a short story :) I hope you all *Your aries especially* enjoyed it now time for taurus