Chapter 17

Hey everyone!! 

I hope hope this chapter makes up for the huge cliffhanger at the end of the last chapter! Haha! Hopefully by the end of this chapter you're going to get what's going on =D

Enjoy! =D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes widened and my eyebrows rose when I walked into Master Odysson’s human classroom.

      Aathy was sitting on a chair. Well, actually, tied down to it. With rope.

      “Do you just keep rope in your desk?” I asked Master Odysson, getting everyone’s attention.

      “Keroshan…” Seretha called, looking worried.

      Master Odysson chuckled. “No.” He said. “It was in my car.”

      I took a deep breath and let it out.

      Aathy, who looked absolutely furious, stomped a foot. “Can you please, please untie me.”

      Master Odysson shook his head. “I’m sorry love. Not till you tell me what’s going on.”

      She sighed and looked at the ceiling. “I don’t know!”

      “Why did you tie her up?” I asked.

      Master Odysson looked at me and crossed his arms. “I asked her a simple question and she exploded on me.” He shrugged. “I thought something was up so I was just taking necessary precautions.”

      “So I’m not allowed to get upset?” Aathy asked.

      “What did you ask her?” I asked.

      “I asked her if she had recently made contact with Darius. Because I can smell his scent.” He said. “She got very mad.”

      “Did she attack you?” I asked.

      “No.” Master Odysson said.

      My eyebrows rose again. “So why did you tie her up?”

      “Taking necessary precautions.”

      I took a deep breath and turned to Aathy. “Just answer the question, Aathy, and we can just get going.”

      She shook her head. “What part of I don’t know do you people not understand?”

      Seretha turned to Master Odysson. “Maybe she’s telling the truth?”

      “Seretha.” Master Odysson called. “Look at her now and tell me that she’s acting normal.”

      Seretha took a deep breath and looked down at her niece. She then closed her eyes and shook her head. “You’re right.” She said. “She’s not acting like herself.”

      “Hello?” Aathy called. “I’m sitting right here.”

      “Sweetie… Please just answer Mr. Odyssey and he’ll let you go.” Seretha said.

      Aathy groaned. “I told you already. I have no idea what all of you are talking about! I’m fine!”

      Master Odysson sat on his desk. “I’ve got all day Aathiray Aryan.”

      She bit her lip, hard. “God dammit!” She yelled. “You guys are all going crazy!”

      Master Odysson just shrugged and shook his head.