Chapter 19 - [Aathiray]

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much for being so patient and waiting for the next upload! It really means a lot to me! I will start uploading regularly again! =D And again, I'm aming for a minimum of one chapter a week. So hopefully I get even more in! haha! 

Thank you again!!

Love,

Luckycharms!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a deep breath as I tried to figure out where the hell I was. It was way too dark and my eyes weren’t able to adjust.

      I guess that meant there was not even the slightest bit of light coming into wherever I was.

      I had no idea where I was or where I have been for the past few days. But all I know was that the silence and the darkness was going to make me go insane.

      And to make everything worse, I was tied up and gagged.

      Someone clearly wanted to keep me silent.

      Of course, I wouldn’t be too surprised if that someone was Darius.

      Suddenly, I heard a click.

      My heart jumped. After being in silence for so long, that soft click sounded like thunder to me.

      And when the door opened, it felt like I was staring right into the sun.

      Then I heard laughing.

      Though I was blinded by the light, and couldn’t exactly see Darius, I knew his laugh and felt my heart sink in fear and anger.

      “Well, we don’t need you to be locked up anymore.” He said.

      I kept blinking, though it didn’t help. “Let me go!” I tried to say. But the cloth in my mouth made it impossible to understand.

      Then I gasped when I felt him pull it out.

      Slowly and steadily, as I blinked a thousand times, I felt my sight return.

      And when I saw Darius’ face right in front of mine, I screamed.

      He laughed. “I don’t think I’m hideous enough for you to scream like that.” He said. “I actually think I’m quite dashing.”

      When I caught my breath, I glared at him. “Let me go!” I repeated.

      Darius shook his head as he pulled out a chair and sat in front of mine. “There’s a reason for why I brought you hear, Aathy.”

      I glared at him, trying to look as tough as I possibly could.

      “I’m going to give you two options. And only two.” He said.

      I listened. One of the options had to be a good one. Whether I pissed him off to the max or not, it had to be good.

      He threw one of his legs over the other and leaned back in his chair. It was still somewhat dark in the room, so his green eyes seemed to glow. “Here’s the first option. You stay locked up here and I use you as bait to get Keroshan and Aarvind.”

      Okay nope. Not going to happen.

      “The second option… is the one I hope you’ll chose.” He smiled.