Chapter 26 - [Keroshan]

HELLO!

This chapter is dedicated to my BEAUTIFUL cousin Lakshmi! <3 I'm so sorry for going back on my word four times!!!! =(((( I promise the fourth will be the last time!! HEHE! <3

LOVE YOU!!!

And I hope the rest of you like the update!

Love,

Luckycharms!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood in front of the large crowd of warriors on the castle grounds. Most of them refused to make eye contact with me. And to make it all worse… the number of warriors in this army had halved after our fight.

      “I forgive you all.” I said, crossing my arms. Though I didn’t know how much I believed that, I knew I had to say it. “But right now, we need to put what had happened behind us because we have bigger things to worry about.”

      Some men actually looked at me now. The women in the army… well I had their attention.

      A lot of people always said that the female warriors of Raakshya were almost always the more loyal and trustworthy ones.

      “Darius is attacking Raakshya and we believe hundreds of people have died.” I said. “My friends are recruiting the warriors of the North, South, East and West to join us in our battle because we need all the help we can get.”

      All the warriors stomped the right foot. “Yes sir!” They yelled together.

      My eyebrows rose. That was much easier then I had expected. “Alright then.” I said before I started to think.          

      Each battalion originally consisted of five hundred warriors. The central Raakshyan army consisted of about ten thousand warriors.

      Let’s say the number of warriors was halved by our battle.

      That makes approximately five thousand warriors.

      That meant about 10 battalions could be made.

      “Alright, line yourselves up in 10’s.” I said.

      It took them a couple minutes to do that.

      As expected, about half of the army was gone. A little less then half… maybe 3000 men were killed in our battle. And most of those men I couldn’t trust anyways.

      So I counted. There were exactly 6994 warriors left.

      “Okay.” I said. I then spent the next five minutes splitting them up into new battalions.

      “We have fourteen battalions now.” I said. “Number one and two, I want you all to head down the village and keep everything under control there.” I said. “Number three, I want you to head to the temple of Vinon and help clean up there, and then take the spot of your fallen comrades there.”

      “Yes sir.” They said together.

      “The rest of you will wait here with me for Master Odysson.” I said. “He will tell us what we are to do next.”         

      “Yes sir!”

      I nodded my head, and the moment I did, the warriors who I told to go started to make their way towards the village.