Twentythree

I never thought that anyone could have a such huge impact on my life. The world is unfair that some people get treated worse for who they are and who they love to what social class your in. There's so much more in this world to care about. Like care about school, family and love.

I haven't really had the most luck in that one. Maybe she is the right person wrong time or she was that first love that you read about in books and see on a movie screen. What I know from this is that I would always go back to her in a blink of an eye.

She put herself first and didn't want me waiting for her so she did what was best for the best of us in the end. Sure it didn't feel that great in the beginning or never at first but I think I will always love her.

I love her.. " I love Olivia "

That's something I cannot tell her yet though she might've change her opinion up on me. She might think I'm her annoying past lover that she only dated because she's pretty and felt like she needed too.

It might even be that she just fell out of love that's what I like to believe. Scrolling through all her recent post ever since that dinner we had with ur moms after they've finished work. I didn't enjoy that that not one bit actually.

Her presence scares me a little. The way she would look at me and the way she came with me to the bathroom. But also what ever she was gonna say it scares me the living shit out of me a lot and even more than I think I ever felt scared.

Dear Olivia

You might receive this letter and think what is she doing or you might not receive this letter. I'm very grateful you know you made me feel things I never felt before. Made me realize that maybe I actually could love a person romantically speaking.

You're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen one that made me feel love and appreciated you made me feel beautiful even when I was sick.

Took care of me and loved me when I was in my house crying. I've always like you and I think I loved you ever since we first met thanks to Josh. So yes I do love you even in the darkest corner of my room. In the end of the world at the deepest part of the ocean. With that I love you even when we broke up and I always will hopefully one day we will be together again because I miss those hugs and kisses of yours.

// Jayden <3

AN
IM SORRY SO SO SORRY IM HALF DEAD AT THIS POINT. Didn't realize I was writing in caps but to lazy to write it again I'm so sorry this is short but it's 2 it the morning so sorry not sorry