Five

I'm sitting in my room staring at my phone waiting for that sms from that one boy Josh he was supposed to pick me up like a hour ago.

I guess they forgot about me and now I don't feel like going out anymore. It's not that I don't want to I just feel forgotten and left out. I decided to not just stare at my phone and actually doing something and I felt like posting something on my Instagram so that's what I'm doing. taking pictures

 taking pictures

Liked by 178332

Jayden.Harrison Chillin😜

Comments disable

Since I wasn't going out i decided to do some homework. I still can't quite figure out why they didn't call or text me.

That's been on my mind for awhile now and like josh he always calls to pick me up when his outside but he didn't this time so I don't know what's going on with him or Olivia and the others.

-----

I heard my mom call me down " I'm coming" I opened my door and walk down to the living room where my mom was sitting " someone's at the door" i just thought it was Leia since she always comes with out even saying she's coming by.

I walk to the door to see josh standing door. As soon as I saw it was him I was quick to close the door again but he pushed it open as soon as I tried to close it. " Jay stop" he said and looked at me " what " I said in a mean tone it wasn't supposed to be it just happened. " can we talk please?" I nod and walk out on the porch. " I'm really sorry" " Really you forgot about me I was left all alone I tought you would pick me up but you didn't so I don't know what... " I didn't have anything else to say. I could tell he was actually sorry but I still not look him in the eyes. " Look Jay.. I'm so sorry I didn't even go."
Wait he didn't go.." wait you didn't even go?"

"No I didn't" he looked at me waiting for a answer " Bassett are you stupid why?!" He was shocked " Calm down Jamal don't pull out nine" that maked me laugh " look I'm really sorry I just didn't feel like hangin out with Olivia and that guy Jordan he really isn't that bad but he's no good either" I smiled and decided to hug him because even tho I might say I don't like josh he's still like a brother to me and I love him. " Btw I was gonna brag you to forgive me but I guess that's not necessary anymore but I brought you a slushee" My eyes widened " no no you didn't " " ohhh but yes I did"

He turned to his car and took out two slushees " I love you do you know that" I said and he smiled and locked his car " I even bought your favorite" " Blueberry!" We both said at the same time and now his in front of me giving me my slushee. " Thank you" i took a sip and smiled " now let's go inside it freezing" he nood and followed me inside. To hear my phone pling