Family

WARNING: OP SPOILERS. 

"I want to meet him!" the timid voice said breaking the instance gaze from the crimson eyes meeting her pale ones. Ace looked at his brother Shisui, whose fists were curled up into balls, tears streaming down his face.  "that's not possible, he left the village and hasn't been back" she lied. there was no way in hell Sasuke would ever find out about her children, he derailed her fate for his personal gain. it took her many years to understand the truth. Shisui was normally a calm child but he wanted to know why his father would abandon their mother when she needed him most. he hated him and was glad Zoro was there to mend their mother. however, after hearing Ace insult his mother about Zoro  " How dare you! Dad and mom have always been there for us! the tears that fell from his face were now replaced by anger. " why would you tell us this now!" cried Ace, his eyes still red with high emotions running through his vines. Hinata took both their hands " because I wanted to be the one to tell you if anything ever happened to me, life at sea is beautiful and free but dangerous" despite the high emotions the twins felt, at that moment they understood. they remembered that day when she had been shot twice by the navy. "does uncle Luffy know?" they asked "no." said Hinata. hugging their mother they went to look for their uncle, who meant the world to the boys. 

they found Luffy on top of the lion's head, he liked to sit right at the front of the ship even though he couldn't swim. running to him almost knocking him over from how fast they were going. " whoa! you guys almost knocked me over! cried Luffy, getting ready to punch them when he noticed their watery eyes. "what happened?" "uncle Luffy did you know that Zoro wasn't our dad?" they said. "no, but that's awesome! you guys have two dads!" said Luffy with a stupid grin on his face. the twins looked at each other, how could their uncle be so dumb? "do you guys know that my brother Ace isn't my biological brother? and neither is Sabo. all three of us were raised by mountain bandits" said Luffy picking his nose with his pinky, leaving the twins dumbfounded. "sometimes we make our own family" said a voice, as the smell of smoke filled the air. Sanji stood there taking a drag from his cigarette. Sanji also told them about what a monster his father was and told them about the man that raised him. the twins ran to look for Zoro who sat in the kitchen taking swigs of sake. small sobs were heard as they ran towards him giving him a hug. this was their dad, it didn't matter who the other guy was because at this moment Zoro was the only father they knew.

 this was their dad, it didn't matter who the other guy was because at this moment Zoro was the only father they knew

Naruto tried his best to be home every night to tuck his children into bed. his son Heihachi, was his spitting image except he had his mother's green eyes. his daughter Ichika, had Sakura's beautiful pink hair but has Naruto's blue eyes. no matter how much paperwork he had, he would race home to be with his family. he finally had a family to race home to. Sakura was the head of the hospital and would come home late too, leaving the kids with a nanny during the day, she would get home just minutes before Naruto. she was happy, though sometimes she would wonder about Sasuke and what their life would be like. it was silly thinking about him. however her heart still wondered and worried about him, he was her first love after all, and sometimes even though a fire is out ashes remain.

A white cloth was stained with blood, his cough echoed through the big empty house. peace and quiet was always his friend but his illness had made him realize how truly alone he was. Hanabi took care of all clan matters now, she was cold and ruthless. she was his biggest accomplishment, his greatest pride. he knew he would most likely die alone. he thought about his kind hearted daughter, Hinata. she had sent letters to Tsunade and Hanabi over the years but he had kept them from Hanabi. he feared it would distract her from her duties. Hanabi was engaged to produce heirs, keeping the Hyuga name pure, she was engaged to a long-distance relative. he knew that Hinata had children of her own but he would never accept them as Hyuga.

 he knew that Hinata had children of her own but he would never accept them as Hyuga

Sasuke wanted her out of his mind, the bars and drinks were the witnesses to his loneliness. he was tired of hearing about the happiness Naruto and Sakura shared. he was lost in the darkness of his soul. the regret of letting his feelings get the best of him, of falling for that damn Hyuga! she was only meant to be a stepping stone and nothing more.

As time passed and the seasons changed, the twins grew into fine young men. at the ripe age of 14, their father would pass away right in front of them. A rivel pirate group had taken their sister hostage along with their mother. Shisui was a master at the genital palm technic and Ace had mastered his clan's fireball Jutsu, his skill level rivaled his uncles, Itachi. unknowing to him of course. even though they had all that skill they were no match for one of the four emperors of the sea. Zoro gave himself up for his wife and child, he fought till the end, Ace got his third tomoe and even though he fought with great skill, his father bleed out in his arms. "Dad! don't leave us! Hang on!". Hinata stood up weak and tired from the torture she had endured and ran to her dying love. Rukia followed right after her, "dad! don't go!". it was hard to believe that Zoro had been defeated. with the last of his strength, he looked at the loving family he had been blessed with. "I love all of you" were the last words the greatest swordsman of the world spoke.

Hi friends! please let me know how you feel about this chapter. 💔