cheaters <3

"Billies cheating," I out blurted, looking over the table at Mike.

Billies mouth fell open beside Mike, panicking to defend himself. "No I'm not!"

"I saw you!"

"You're delusional!"

"You're the lying, cheating shit head!"

"Oh yeah!? You're just sour because you can't do as good as I can!"

"You didn't even do good! You just didn't put your money back when you bought your hotel!"

Billie blubbered for a few seconds, looking down at the monopoly board set in the middle of the table to the money beside it. "But- I- no... well- Tre's got a fat wad of cash! How did you get that Hmm Tre?"

"Oh so now I'm being accused of cheating?" Tre gasped.

Billie took the moment where Tre wasn't guarding his money to stretch his arm across the table and grab Tre's monopoly money.

"Hey!" He shouted attempted to take it back.

But Billie flicked the paper notes in his fingers, whispering the numbers out loud as he added them in his head.

"There's no way you got that much Tre," Mike shook his head looking from the monopoly notes to Tre.

"Oh what?! So we're ignoring when you made us pay extra for a two house estate?" Tre brought up to Mike.

"You what!?" I spouted out. "So it's your fault I'm bankrupt!"

"You can't blame me! Tre's suppose to be the banker that's his fault!"

"My fault!?"

"Well it seems to of worked out nice for him," Billie reminded waving the multicoloured notes in his hand.

Tre furrowed his eyebrows before snatching the notes from Billies hand. "Give me that,"

"Y'know what. I quit monopoly." I mumbled standing up from the table. "I'm getting a beer,"

Tre muttered. "You don't get to quit when you already lost,"

I ignored Tre's comment before Billie spoke up. "Grab me a beer,"

"No you cheater, get your own,"

"For real?"

"Can I have one?" Mike spoke up.

"You made me bankrupt!"

"That was Tre!"

"I am not in charge of how much Mike charges for his estates," Tre put his hands up in defence.

"You snitched him up!"

"Only because Billie grassed on me!"

Billies head was in his hands as he mumbled. "I just wanna beer man,"

"Well you're all cheaters. so enjoy your game." I smiled bitterly before walking away from the kitchen table and to the other side of the kitchen where the fridge stood.

Ignoring Tre whisper sore loser as the other two boys laughed.

I might've been a sore loser, but at least I didn't cheat. I've got that going for me.

I grabbed myself a cold can of beer from Billies fridge, heading into the living room after. Gosh monopoly gives me such a head ache.

After a while later of me watching shitty tv shows on Billies living room television, Tre joined walking into the room with a beer in his hand and a scowl.

"Guessing you lost too?" I asked him watching him sit beside me.

"They cheated,"

"So did you Tre,"

"Well- yeah... but not as much as they did," He tried to defend. "And plus, they took half my money after you left because apparently I stole it from the bank,"

"Which you did,"

"But not half of it!" He whined. "And they both ganged up on me and then I went bankrupt,"

"Join the loser club," I shrugged. "It consists of sitting on a sofa drinking a beer and waiting for teenage boys to finish their game of monopoly they all obviously yet poorly cheat at,"

"What are you watching anyway?"

"I'm not sure, but I think the blonde ones in trouble," I furrowed my eyebrows starting at the blonde character on screen.

Tre and I sat watching teliviosin together for an hour and a half seemingly getting intrigued into what was this shitty, poorly acted tv series that was playing episode after episode until there was a scream from the next room.

"No!"

"You sucker!"

"Fuck off you cheated!" Billie retorted, he'd obviously been the loser of this painstakingly shit game.

"We all cheated!?"

"I didn't!" I shouted out loud for them to hear.

Tre looked over at me. "Not even once?" He asked hesitantly.

"Not once,"

"You cheated more than me," Billie grunted as the living room door opened. His arms crossed and his eyebrows were drew down as he stared at the floor making his way over to the sofa and sitting down beside me. His arms still crossed tight but he leaned hs head on my shoulder.

Mike followed in the room, obviously trying to justify his win. But Billie was probably the sorest loser of everyone. "You cheated more than I did you gave yourself free hotels!"

"Cheater," Billie mumbled.

"You cheated as well!"

"Cheater,"

"But-"

"-Cheater,"

Mike breathed in before smiling. "Whatever, you still owe me twenty anyway,"

Billie huffed sitting up as he uncrossed his arms grabbing for his wallet. Mike holding his hand out in front of the sofa.

"You guys betted real money on monopoly?" I asked wincing.

"Poor desicion on Bills behalf," Tre joked. But Billie ignored slapping the twenty pound note into Mikes palm.

"Sweet." Mike smiled to the note, tucking it into his front jean pocket.

Billie slouched back down resting his head on my shoulder again sulking slightly. "The moneys tainted anyway," He mumbled.

"Tainted with what?" Mike asked slowly, looking a little concerned.

"With your cheating,"

A/N: HEYOOOOOOO. okay. So... this wasn't really a Billie Joe one shot more of a green day one in general but I felt like the one shots book needed a bit of Mike and Tre content along side it. So hopefully you guys are happy with this. :)

THANKS FOR READING, STAY SAFE, WITH LOTS OF LOVE <3