Bedroom window <3

A/n: slowly making my way back, hello there ;)

I'm not dead- SURPRISE, thought I'd put a one shot out at the minute. I wrote this a while back, and although it's mostly through Billies P.O.V I still hope you'll enjoy it

(Hopefully)

Requests always open!! Bye for now ;)

Billies P.O.V

I watched the two of them from my bedroom window. Slowing down as they got close to her house.

Living right across the street from y/n was both a blessing and a curse in my case. It was nice to see her so often, but I can't say the same for the boys she dates.

They're all a sight for sore eyes. A sore sight for my eyes. Watching from my window.

Y/n came slowly to a halt as she looked up slightly to whatever his name was, as they both now stand just across the street. But it was more of a shifty scene than anything romantic.

Y/n had always been weird about the boys she sees and them meeting her family. I never understood if that was her closing herself off, or that she was embarrassed.

About the boy or her family, I couldn't quite guess.

He grabbed her by the waist, as she scoped out the street for anyone around.

She didn't see me, so her arms go over his shoulders. And I feel that stabbing pain coming back.

It's not very easy seeing the girl you like kiss her boyfriend a goodbye right in frame of your bedroom window. But then again, I was stood directly in front staring at nothing but.

Maybe I was making this all worse for myself.

But that doesn't make me want to look away.

He's smiling, and I can't see her face. But I assumed she'd be too, the stabbing pain spikes.

"You can't just sit there and make yourself watch this." Mike mumbled as he re entered the room.

Mikes presence doesn't startle me. I don't flinch, I don't move.

I can't even manage to peel my eyes away from the two of them. "Maybe not," I agree, but still I don't move.

There's a moment of silence through the room. I don't look away. I don't move. I don't know how.

There's no reminiscence of who I am originally now. No personality, no humour, just self pity and nausea. Im a statue stuck by the window. I'm an empty shell of a teenage boy. I'm a ghost stuck in this room, I'm not outside with Y/n.

But he is. Then he kisses her.

I don't say a word, and I feel Mikes presence slide beside me.

And now we both don't move.

"I don't like him," There's a rough edge to Mikes voice, like he means exactly what he says. Or more than.

I let a sigh fall out. "Y/n does,"

"Doubt it," Mike mumbled.

Silence falls in the room again just as he pulls away.

I wondered if that took him any kind of self control to pull back. Because on his face is a shit eating grin, and I can't stand it.

From the corner of my eyes I notice Mikes attention switch towards me. So I try my best to ignore it, because I know I can't look way yet.

Even though it only seems now to be small talk there sharing.

"Beej, this is silly,"

Silly. By silly he means stupid. He means pathetic. Sad. By silly he means everything he's not willing to say honestly yet.

And although I appreciate the sugar coating, silly or stupid, I'm still stuck here by my own two feet.

He gives her another kiss. This one longer.

Mike and I watch it silence.

My stomach starts to tear inside out. It's longer than last times. His hands start to move down from her waist, I still can't look away, but she pulls back.

"I think she's saying goodbye," Mike mumbled.

I nodded. Watching carefully.

His shit eating grin fades. She is saying goodbye.

There's one more small kiss before they let go of one another. She turns away first from out of his arms, as they drop back to his sides. She's already walking away.

And he's just watching her.

My lips twitch, because I'm fighting away a smile.

He's like a statue stuck to the street, he's lost his smile and now he just looks... silly.

Mike let out a loud cackle, rushing to press his finger to the glass to point down below at y/n.

She's scowling. She's grimacing. Wiping her mouth disgustedly with the back of her winter glove.

She doesn't even look back to check if he's still there, which he is, she turns to her house and walks straight inside.

"What did I say?"

I finally look to Mike now. He's smiling, so am I. "I think you were right," I laughed, it's not a real laugh but it feels relieving,

"Look at him," He snickered. "What's he still there for?"

My smile broadens. Wide.

He finally begins to walks way, and I watch him from the window with the biggest shit eating grin my lips could take on.