Valentines beer <3

Although it may have been Valentine's Day. The day where couples take an indulge into their relationship wether they're happy or not, people stepping out of the friend zones in a mistakenly cliche way for love, excuses for sex. That did not change the fact that today, me and Billie still had Mike and Tre tagged along with us.

"And your plans for today... let me repeat on today. February the fourteenth, your Valentine's Day plans were to just sit here and drink?" Mike asked, sitting back on the grass with the beer in his hand as he stared over at Billie and I.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't like anything cliché,"

"And I like drinking," Billie added.

"Hey- I like it," Tre raised his beer for a second. The nearly empty beer let me say. He'd been sipping out of these bottles like he was deprived of any liquids, dehydrating. When in reality Tre was taking more beers than the rest of us. "It's kinda down to earth and fun,"

"You'd like it Tre, you're drinking," Mike pointed out. Smiling proudly of his dig at Tre when he heard Billie and I giggling.

"Say what you want," Tre replied. "At least I'm not on my own this valentines,"

"And I actually have a valentines this year," Billie proudly announced beside me, pulling me in with my shoulder as I giggled slightly.

"Alright, well done you hot shot," Mike mumbled, taking a sip of his beer.

But Tre lifted up his bottle. "This is my valentine,"

"Tre that bottles empty,"

Tre looked away from Mike back at the beer. Squinting his eyes as he brought it closer silently inspecting it. Before he shrugged and tossed the empty bottle over his shoulder grabbing for another 'Valentine'.

"Well I'm happy to not be having beers on my own this year," I added after Tre had finally popped his lid off another bottle. "Even if there's a small difference of in my room or on a field,"

"And what about the difference of me?" Billie removed his arm from off me, looking at me with a small hint of a smile. Trying to pretend he was offended but his teeth poking slightly through his thin lips gave him away.

"Alright, and the difference of you,"

"Young love," Mike cooed teasingly, elbowing Tre.

"How gross," Tre replied in the same tone. Inter-winding his own fingers as he held his hands together beside his face.

I rolled my eyes containing a laugh.

Even if Billie was my valentines this year, I wouldn't of wanted to spend it any other way. Not with out these idiots tagging along.

After all, I guess they were good fun.

"You've traded your valentines in for other beer bottles Tre," Billie replied. Referring to how each bottle he called his love for the day. "I don't know wether to tell you to take it more slow with your valentines or your drinks,"

"Well let's pick the real one," Mike joined in. "Slow down on the beers there buddy,"

"I don't need to slow down! I'm fine. They're only valentines beers,"

Mike mumbled under his breath. "That's short for lonely beers in disguise,"

A/N: Small one, BUT HOPE YOU ALL HAD A NICE VALENTINES DAY. Happy Valentine's Day to all, especially everyone with out a Valentine's. Just grab a beer,