smile in a hallway <3

Although it was off putting the fact that I couldn't get the obnoxious bastard from my science class, also known as Billie Joe Armstrong, out of my head. I will admit I thought about him a lot when picking my outfit this morning.

That was trying to ignore the fact that recently, I always caught myself thinking about him.

Even though we would share no classes together today, I guess I would admit I wanted him to see me. Which was odd, seemingly as we're speaking about the Billie Joe Armstrong.

So the time I'd been itching for came, when I knew he'd pass me in the hallway of school to get to his locker that was down the hall across. I tried to act cool, although I never really have been, whilst pulling out another book from my locker.

The boy walked past me out of the corner of my eyes. And when I looked over at him, I saw he was going through his locker. But he was actually staring at me.

"Who are you looking at?" The voice caught me off guard as I buzzed. Looking beside me at my best friend.

"No one,"

"C'mon, tell me- who is it?"

"No one I was-"

"-Ohhh... you're not staring at Billie Joe?" She began to tease, realising he was where I was focusing on. "Are you?"

"No! Shut up!" I ushed.

"Do you... do you like Billie Joe?"

"Stop it you're making me look bad!"

"You so do don't you?"

I frustratedly grunted giving up. Checking if Billie was still looking over. And I don't know if I was complimented or embarrassed he was and seemed to of had been, still staring.

He chuckled, looking down and shaking his head, pulling one last book from his locker. My face heated up prickling with embarrassment. Until he looked back up. A small smile over at me, a nod, and he closed his locker and walked away.

It was two minutes at max I dressed up and waited all morning for. But the smile makes it worth it.

Boys like Billie were with out said out of my nature to take interest in, he was a dedicated idiot. He shows off his flaws like he doesn't care they're even flaws. Getting into trouble for no apparent reason other than the thrill. The cussing at teachers, fighting with boys, smoking cigarettes around the back of the buildings in between lesson periods. But I knew this. I've always known this.

And maybe that's what did it. As to why he stayed in my mind.

A/N: kinda hate this one it's mostly just words and no actual speech bleh. ANYWAY

HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY TO ME <3 currently 01:21am and I decided to post a one shots

Anyyyyyway- THANKS FOR READING :D