Chapter 1: Returning for a whole new season, new member

In a midwestern city in the USA called Chicago, a large city in the state of Illinois, there was a There was a 70 story three wing y shape high rise condominium between Illinois Street and Grand Avenue near Lake Shore Drive that was called Lake Point Tower, on the 70th floor, there was a restaurant called Cite and on the 55th floor, there was a condo that was 3,600 square feet that had 6 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms, Foyer, Hallway, Dining Area, Family Room, Living Room, Kitchen and Sitting Room. The apartment gave wonderful views of Chicago. Down on the lobby, there was a health club, weight room, cardio room, library, indoor pool that also had whirlpool tubs, racquetball and handball court, bike storage room, shops and services, a store on the first floor called The Tower Market and there was also a park on the third floor called Skyline Park, which had a bbq grill, playground, outdoor pool, lagoon and wooded walkway.

In the living room, there was a heavyset woman with green eyes and brown hair decked out in a black t-shirt, jacket, trackpants and sneakers named Abby Lee Miller, who is a dance teacher and she owns a dance studio called the Abby Lee Dance Company.

Coming from the  bedroom that has a bathroom connected to it was a 11 year old boy with long brown hair and gray eyes named Sebastian aka Seb and he is Abby's son, actually he is her adopted son as Abby found him in the near Water Tower Place, which is one of the shopping malls in Chicago as a newborn, she took him to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, which wasn't far from the mall and there, Abby adopted him and also, he dances at the studio even though he doesn't compete as much since he and Abby talked about it before the previous season ended, he won the national title in his division and the master bedroom of the house was his bedroom.

"Hey, mom. I'm ready to roll when you are." Sebastian told Abby.

"Let's do it." Abby said.

They exited the apartment, took the elevator down to the lobby before exiting the building. headed to the garage and in the garage was a black Chevrolet Suburban that Abby owned as the dance teacher got in the driver's seat and Sebastian was in the front seat. Abby put the key in the ignition and turned it, which brought the vehicle to life and they were on their way to the studio.

7 minutes later, they arrived at a building on the northwest corner of Wellington Avenue and Lake Shore Avenue with entrance/exits on Lake Shore and Wellington named the Abby Lee Dance Company, which is a dance studio that Abby owns and there, she and the faculty of the studio teaches dancers their routines.

Abby drove in the parking lot and parked in a space that said "Reserved for Abby Lee", which is Abby's reserved parking space and when they got out of the escalade and entered the building and across from the entrance/exit was the front desk, which had a desk, computer and calendar and the walls were painted red with a fountain across from it next to the entrance/exit and on the left was a hallway that led to the bathrooms, the men's bathroom had "Best Actor" on a star and the women's bathroom had "Best Actress" also on a star and Abby's office and the hallway, which has a sofa, desk and computer and four chairs and past the front desk and there was a foyer that had a vending machine and three doors, the door on the left led to Studio B, which was one of three studio rooms and it had a mirror, silks and over the mirror it said "Smile, You're On Candid Camera" and there was a silver brick wall with the words "ALDC" in grafitti style. The door across from Studio B led into Studio A, the largest studio room and there was also a mirror, but it had the words "The City That Dances" in gold with a golden brick wall with the ALDC logo and there was a doorway on the left of the mirror that led to the Dancer's Den, which is where dancers can relax until their next rehearsal. They went back into the room that led to the Dancers Den, Studio A as there was a staircase that led to the observation room, which gives views and they walked into Studio C that had a red wall and white brick wall with the ALDC logo on it in red, two mirrors across from each other and the observation deck gave views of Studio C like it does with Studio A, it also had benches that were colored red, the walls were painted red with the ALDC logo on the left next to the staircase and at the front desk was a young lady around 21 with brown hair and aqua eyes named Gianna Martello or Gia for short and she is the assistant choreographer of the ALDC. Also with Gianna were two other women, one was around 22 with brown hair and brown eyes named Jennine Wedge and another who was around 23 with brown hair and green eyes named Rachael Thoma. Jennine danced for Abby like Gianna did and joined the faculty as Rachael was the newest member of the ALDC faculty.