Chapter 15: Apples' Revenge?

(Sebastian's costume for Cadillac Guy: Black vinyl jacket with velcro closure, attached sequin applique, black jeans and a crew neck jacket.)

For the new week of rehearsal, they would be attending Starbound in Myrtle Beach and for the dancing assignments were the group dance called Taken with Nia as the captain for the group dance, Chloe had a solo named Leave the Light On and Sebastian had a solo named Cadillac Guy and there was a duet between Mackenzie and Kendall and they started rehearsals.

On Wednesday, there was some drama as Kelly, Holly and even Jill were pestering Melissa about her personal life except for Christi and she defended Melissa from the pestering and it made Melissa mad. She even told Jill that she could bite her rear end and went downstairs as Sebastian went to see what was going on as Mackenzie headed upstairs and she came back down crying.

"Mel, what's wrong?" Sebastian asked.

"Those mothers except Christi have been talking horrible about me!" Melissa ranted to the adopted son of Abby.

"They were talking about mom except Christi." Mackenzie cried as Sebastian gave her a hug. 'Why are they doing this to my mom?"

"Kenzie, in all the time i've known you, Maddie and your mother, those moms are jealous, but at least Christi supported your mother." Sebastian replied, before looking at Melissa. "Mel, let it go in one ear and come out the other. I'll explain everything to mom."

Melissa nodded as she left the studio, got in her vehicle and left. Sebastian headed into Studio A and told Abby everything that had happened between Melissa and the moms, the two headed up the observation room and yelled at the moms and commended Christi for defending Melissa, because of Melissa storming out, Abby decided not to give Maddie a solo.

A few minutes in between rehearsals, Abby, Sebastian and Gianna were looking at some information for the competition and they saw something that made their eyes go wide, Cathy was going to be at the competition.

"It's obvious that Cathy and those Leeches are going to be at Starbound, out for revenge after we beat them last month." Abby predicted. "She's even entered a dance in every category we're in and from what we're seeing, she has a group dance, Sebastian, just to let you know, Cathy's also entered a solo for Justice to go against you and Chloe and get this, Justice has a duet with some boy."

"Cathy doesn't have any other boy." Gianna commented.

"She brought in this ringer named Drazen Wilmers, who came from another studio and Cathy as much as she tries, she can't beat us." Sebastian said.

"You know it, boy." Abby told her son as they continued to rehearse that week.

The upcoming saturday, the Abby Lee Dance Company were seen arriving at the North Myrtle Beach High School, the location of Starbound and when the van came to a stop, Abby, Sebastian, Gianna, the girls and moms got out of the van, got their bags and entered. They went into a dressing room and Sebastian and Chloe started getting ready for their solos as Mackenzie and Kendall got ready for their duet and minutes later, they heard Cathy, but didn't let that phase them as Abby looked at the Starbound program.

"Sebastian, i don't mean to interrupt your focus, but i've got a question and without alerting the girls and moms in the room, who is this?" Abby asked as Sebastian got up from focusing to see what his mother wanted.

"It's saying Justice and Drazen." Sebastian responded. "Like i said the other day, Drazen is some ringer Cathy poached as he isn't one of her students."

"You've got a good point there." Abby told her son, then the stage hand came in and asked for Sebastian and Chloe. "All right Sebastian, Chloe, this is it."