Chapter 10

Evelyn Woods

   "Zayn thats mine you can't eat that!" I tried getting the peice of pizza from his grip as we were both sitting on his couch.

"No you cant get it" he laughed

"This is not fair!" I leaned to take the pizza but he took my wounded hand in his causing me to shout in pain!

"I am so sorry Eve! I didnt mean to hurt you. Are you okay? I am so-"

"Its okay zayn I am fine!" I said looking at my wounded hand and giving him a weak smile.Wait did he just called me Eve! Wow its so nice to hear from him.

"Sure? I am sorry." he asked looking at the ground. I felt so bad for him I cant see him like this!

"Hey Its okay!" I placed my hands on top of his earning a million dollar smile from him. Oh My God! why this butterflies errupt in my stomach whenever I am with Zayn?!

"Uhh.. Zayn I think I should leave now!" I stood up slowly as my other leg still hurts as much as I want to stay with this beautiful person I cant.

"Y-ya I will drop you." he went to take his coat and car keys. I took my bag which was lying on the couch.

"Lets go" we both headed out of his house towards his car.

The ride to the hotel was silent. I was already feeling sleepy but somehow kept my eyes open. It was the best day of my life today. I never felt so good. I will be leaving this beautiful place tommorrow and I'll miss it. Most of all I will miss this beautiful person Zayn!

"Umm.. Thanks for everything Zayn this was the best day of my life." I said while we both were standing near his car.

"You will be leaving tommorrow right?" he asked

"Yes!" I whispered

"Okay. Take care of yourself and call me if you need me. I am always here for you I will miss you." his words just made my heart flutter. Dont make it hard for me to leave this place.

"I will miss you too." I did the unexpected, I hugged him taking in his scent as he hugged me back. "Hope we meet soon" 

After pulling from the hug I kissed his cheek and said Goodbye.

After saying goodbye to zayn I was just packing my stuffs and it was already 11:45 pm. I tried sleeping but all I could do is think about Zayn. I will miss him so much. I never felt like this before. I feel like I know him from ages. There were number of guys I met but no one have got that one thing Zayn have. The way he care for me make my heart burst. His every touch lights a spark in my body. I wonder what he thinks about me! My phone buzzed pulling me out from my thoughts.

I checked the time and it was 12 already. Oh God I am still awake! I took my phone and it was a text message from Zayn!! He is still awake just like me? I opened the message,

From: Zayn
Hey Evelyn! I know you are asleep now so in the morning when you read this, please call me before you leave for an airport Bye x:)

Why is he asking me to call him before leaving? I need to know! I called him and in two rings he answered "Hello" with his sexy voice wait what!? Ugh! my mind.

"Hello Evelyn you there??"

"Uhh yeah I-I just read your text message so umm I decided to call you now.."

"You are still awake? I thought you must be already asleep."

"Umm ya I dont feel sleepy at all."