Chapter 14

Zayn

My meeting was just fantastic and I am so happy to open my second art gallery here in London, the reason I came here and to meet harry. I know I was already late for the dinner and he is gonna scold me but I don't care.

I don't even know what's wrong with Niall now. He is acting so weird and he is calling me after every fifteen minutes. He is curious to show me someone and I have no idea why.

I finally reached the park where harry has arranged a dinner for his friends and us.

I was standing at the middle of nowhere when I heard Niall's voice from behind. He is running and shouting my name.

"Take a deep breath bro!" I said calmly.

"Where were you now I couldn't find her!" He was panting heavily. Her?

"Her? Who are you searching for?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Ev- well you will see." He replied and I frowned.

"Did you had your dinner?" I asked.

"Ya what about you and how was your meeting?"

"Ya I had my dinner too. The meeting was great! I can open my second art gallery here now!" I smiled.

"You are doing this coz of her, aren't you?" He questioned.

"Yeah I miss Evelyn a lot and she haven't even replied to any of my texts. I hope she is alright. I wish I could meet her and see her once." My smile faded remembering every moment we spent together.

"Well than you will love tonight a lot. It would be one of your best night." He said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing!"

"I don't know what's wrong with you, you are acting so weird you know that. Are you hiding something from me?" I reasoned.

"No! Why would I, now just stop talking and wait here for me don't move until I come. See ya!" He said and ran away.

I waited for him for like hours and I was bored standing at one place. I decided to wander around and went in the opposite direction.

I was just looking at the trees and lights and every surroundings. My eyes suddenly darted towards a figure who was walking alone just like me. She was in black dress and for some reason it feels like she is so familiar although I can't see her face.

I was walking behind her and suddenly she stumbled and was about to fall flat on her face when I caught her by her waist.

"Thank you!" She muttered I could feel her heart beating so fast and her voice was just so familiar.

She slowly turned around and my heart stopped when I saw her. She looked so shocked and happy at the same time.

"Evelyn?" I said my eyes wide open.

"Zayn!" My hands were still on her waist. I just can't believe my eyes at moment. Is it real? Tell me I am not dreaming? I gently brushed my fingers on her cheeks and she was real. Whoa! I can't say how happy I am right now.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned while placing her hands on my chest.

"Uh.." I couldn't even process what to say? "I am here to visit my friend. What about you? Why are you here?"

"I am .. Well my friend's boyfriend invited us for a dinner." She stuttered.

"Wait you mean harry?" She said when I took my hands off her waist while she took her hands from my chest. Although it was feeling so heavenly I couldn't hold her in my arms.