Chapter 13

Evelyn

The door bell rang and prim opened the door. My eyes were glued on the TV and I didn't bother to watch who is on the door cause I knew who it would be Liam, Louis and their girlfriends. Yeah The couples off course I have to be all alone ugh! Why did I even said yes for this dinner!

"Hey Evie!" Liam called and I stood up to give him a hug,"hey!"

"Whoa! You look beautiful" Louis exclaimed from behind liam with a broad grin on his face. Ahha! All are happy except me.

"Thank you Tommo."

"Hey Evie how are you?" Sophia greeted me. She is the best girlfriend in the world one could ever have though liam is perfect too. They both are just too perfect! And I am so happy for them.

"Hey Sophia I am good really nice to see you." I smiled.

"Evelyn! You look beautiful." Anna said and I hugged her muttering my thank you.

"I am really happy tonight to see you all after a long time. C'mon now I don't want to be late harry will be waiting for us." Prim said from the other corner of the room and I sighed.

"What is it exactly tonight?" Louis questioned.

"Oh its a dinner and his friends are joining too." Prim answered pacing in the room.

We all stood up and made our way towards our cars. I don't know why but I was feeling a bit nervous tonight. We decided to take two cars. I took my car while Louis took his car. Liam and Sophia was in my car as they don't want to die anytime soon. We all know Louis's driving but prim was way too excited she agreed to go with Louis and Anna. I don't know how Anna could handle him!

"So how is everything going Evie?" Sophia asked from beside me. She was sitting in the passenger seat while liam was on the back seat.

"Its its going pretty well." I mumbled keeping my eyes on the road. I can see Louis's car was in front of my car.

After about fifteen-twenty minutes we reached at our destination and parked my car beside Louis's. We all gathered and went inside. It was a park there were lights, trees, the cool grass and breeze made me shiver a little.

I love this place. God I miss my camera it would have been a perfect scenery! I saw I was just standing alone smiling at a tree and all of them left me! Oh I zoned out. I quickly walked towards the bunch of idiots who are my friends.

"Hey where were you?" Liam asked as I stood beside him.

"Oh I was enjoying and exploring this place. Its beautiful." I smiled.

"Hello everyone really nice to meet you all." I heard Mr.Gentleman's voice and slowly walked over to where prim was standing.

"Hey be careful sexy lady." I whispered in her ears.

"Shut up!" She whispered and harry was almost in front of her. His mouth was open I knew it.

"Hey Harry how are you?" I questioned smiling.

"Oh- hey Evelyn I am fine how about you? Umm did you like this place?" He stturred.

"I am good and yes this place is just so beautiful Thank you. I guess I should give others a company." I turned and winked at prim.

I was searching for others but I couldn't find them, don't know where the hell they are. Maybe they are having their time with their girlfriends. Great I am all alone again.

I was feeling boring and decided to wander around the place. I was admiring the view while I bumped into someone.

"Oh- I am sorry!" I mumbled my apology and saw a boy with a blond hair and a place skin and blue eyes. Maybe he is one of Harry's friend. He was looking shocked when he saw me. Am I looking like a ghost?

"I am sorry too." He blinked a few times before saying.

"No problem." I smiled.

"I guess you are Harry's friend?" I tried to start a conversation.

"Umm ya! And you?" He replied.

"I am his girlfriend's friend, well he invited us for a dinner."

"Ya he talked to us about you people, umm you are..?" Us? Oh ya prim was talking about two friends!

"I am Evelyn." I held my hand out for him.

"Niall." He took my hand gratefully. His expressions were still a bit shocked but why?

"So what are you doing all alone?" He asked as we both started walking.

"Was just admiring the place." I replied.

He humed, "so you from London?" I questioned although I felt a pang of pain remembering about Zayn.

"Ya. I came here with my friend I am sure you would like to meet him."

Why would I like to meet him? I don't even know you or him.

"Oh I hope so." I muttered.

"So you are a photographer right." He said out of blues.

How does he know that I am a photographer?

"How you know that?" I frown.

"Oh.. Umm harry told me." He scratched the back of his neck may be nervously.

"Oh okay yes I am a photographer." I smiled

"So you've been to London I guess." All the pain and sweet memories of Zayn flashed through my eyes. I stopped in my way, my eyes were already starting to fill up with tears and Niall turned towards me.

"Evelyn are you okay? I am sorry if I said anything wrong." He placed his hands on my shoulders.

"No no it-its nothing." I quickly wiped the tear that rolled out with the back of my hand.

"Why were you crying?" He asked when I stopped crying.

"Nothing it just reminded me of someone."
I whispered.

"Okay let's go all might be waiting for us." He gave me his hand and took it gladly.

"Please don't tell anyone that I cried." I pleaded.

"Don't worry I won't." He assured me and I smiled at him.

"Evelyn I am sure you will be more than happy when you will see my friend." He chuckled.

"Really, why so?" I smiled nervously.

"You will see." He smiled and took out his phone to call someone maybe his friend.

"Where ya at bro?... Oh.. Nah.. Come fast I want you to meet someone ... Will tell ya when you come.. No .. Okay see ya!" He ended the call and shoved his phone in his pocket.

"Well he is on the way let's go we will have dinner first cause he won't be coming before dinner." He said and we both started walking towards the table.

...

After completing our dinner all went god know where and left me all alone again. I knew I will be alone. Even Niall wasn't with me. I lazily stood up from the chair and started walking wherever my legs took me.

I hate this heels so much right now, my legs are aching. As I was walking suddenly I stumbled over and was about to kiss the ground and break my nose when someone hold me from back. Thank god for whoever it is.

"Thank you!" I said, my heart was beating so fast! I slowly turned around to look at the person who saved me and my heart nearly stopped!

"Evelyn?" He said almost in shock. His hands were still on my waist.

"Zayn?" I muttered with my eyes wide open.

__________________________________
Zayn's hairstyle in this story is his usual black quiff and will stay same till the end.
-Ava