I Love Him❤️[PART 3 Forever And Ever Babe]~For Anela

Anela

"Mommy! Mommy! I beat daddy in 2k" Aden said jumping up and down.

"That's awesome!" I said high 5ing him.

"Soon, I'm gonna grow up and be just like him." He said that made me smile also that made Steph smile.

Me and Steph have now been married for 3 years now. Aden Is 3 and we have a 9 month old daughter named Paige.

"We should go on a family vacation." Steph says.

"That's a good idea" I say. "But where."

"Anywhere" I said. He sits on the bed beside me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Anywhere?" I say

"Anywhere your heart desires." He says again.

"It doesn't matter. I just wanna be with my family." I say.

He smiles.

****

"And this is where me and dad had our first kiss." I said as I showed a picture of me and Stephen kissing on the Golden Gate Bridge.

I remember those days.

"What's this?" Aden says pulling out a piece of paper from the box we kept all our pictures in.

"I don't know." I say.

I opened it to see a note from Stephen it said:

Dear Anela,

I'm too shy to say it to your face so I wrote it on this paper. I want this piece of paper to symbolize the meaning of our love. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I might not say it to you every day, but I want you to know that. I remember the first time we met. It was the best time in my life. Just seeing your smile, made my heart glow. Your the definition of perfection. That's why I love you. So if you ever feel down just read this paper and think of our wedding vows...

"Forever and Ever babe" I heard some one say behind me.

I'm in fucking tears.

I turn around to see Stephen.

"Oh my god Stephen" I say as I gave him a hug.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

****

"Come on paige you can do it!" We chanted as we wanted paige to walk.

Me and Stephen decided not to go on a vacation and just spend time with our kids.

"Steph you recording it?" I asked him.

"Every single part." He says. "Baby girl you got this." He says.

Next thing we knew she stood up and held on to the chair on the other side of the room.

"Almost there" I say before she takes her very first step.

She starts wobbling towards us.

"Yay!! Paige!" Aden said kissing her on the cheek.

She laughs."ayen!" She try's to say.

We all looked at her.

"She called me! Paige say mommy." Aden says.

"Mama" she says.

"Hm, good enough." I say.

"Dada"she says. I look at Steph to see him recording it.

"I love you." He says.

I peck his lips. "I love you too." I say.

****

As we was watching a movie Paige is sleep on Steph's chest and Aden is sleep on his lap. Stephen is also sleep. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

@AnelaCurry: The loves of my life. I wouldn't know where I would be without you. I wouldn't know if I would have my very own family without you. I love you❤️ @Wardell30

I left the room to get the piece of paper that was on the kitchen table. I went upstairs to put the paper on our dresser mirror. So that everyday and every night I can say to myself...

Forever And Ever Babe...

**************************

That speech tho❤️🙌😍 GOALS! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I can imagine that's something he would say to his wife.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Anyways...

How was it🙌