My MVP~For Brittnay

*Hint Hint, This title might be for another story I'm making*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BRITTANY WILSON!" The announcer said as I made 10th bucket, that made me have 32 on the night.

My name is Brittany Wilson and I'm 20 years old. I'm the first ever girl to play in the NBA.

Why not WNBA?

Well I did play for the NewYork Liberty, but I would dominate on both sides of the ball and I would play rough.

The players complained about it and they decided to let me go. But luckily, the Charlotte Hornets needed help. So they signed me to a 2 year, 1.3 million dollars agreement.

Now it's my first year and I'm already in the MVP Race with Stephen Curry, Lebron James, James Harden, and Anthony Davis.

I'm happy where I'm at, but my teammates, Not so much. I really have a crush on Cody Zeller.

As the game ended we went into the locker room so coach could give his speech.

"Nice game guys, really nice game." Coach Steve Clifford said.

He continued his speech. I went to my own little room to get dressed and I heard some of my teammates talking.

"We should celebrate tonight."

"Yea we should"

"What time?"

"Meet me at the club tonight at 10:30"

I walked out the room,ignoring their conversation then someone yelled.

"Hey Wilson! You should come with us!" I turned back to see Cody. I blushed. "Nah I'm not that type of person." I said back.

"Awe come on" he ran up to me."You spend too much time on the court and not enough time for some fun." He said.

"Well I am trying to win MVP." I said. "Forget that, let's go." He said pulling my hand.

He pulled me to my car and he told me to meet me at the club at 10:30.

Is this really healthy for my career?

I got in my car and drove home. When I got home I hopped in the shower and got dressed. I curled my hair and put on this tight red dress, my black purse, my red lipstick.

I went downstairs to put on my red high heels and I left. When I got to the club it was 10:35.

As I went in I saw all of my teammates. "What are you doing here?" Kemba Walker said. "Umm...Cody invited me." I said. He shrugged then went back to grinding on the girl.

I was walking around into I spotted Cody. I walked over there.

"Hey, you look gorgeous." He said that made me blush. "Thanks, you look handsome." I said to him.

*******

"Shot,Shot,Shot,Shot" I heard the whole club chanted as I drunk my 5th shot in a row.

I was definitely drunk. I didn't know what was going on. "Alright that's enough, I'm taking you home." Someone said.

"Who you again?" I said "Cody" "Cody who? Don't you have a brother named Dylan?" I said.

"No not that Cody, your teammates cody." He said. I felt someone pick me up. "GOODNIGHT CHICAGO!" I yelled.

"Yea your too drunk." He said.

*****

I woke up to a major headache. I wasn't in my regular bed. I was in someone else's bed. I looked all over and I didn't see my phone anywhere.

I've been Kidnapped.....

I walked out the room and I heard the tv on. I went downstairs to see Cody.

"Where am I?" I said. "Well good morning to you too." He says sarcastically.

I looked at the tv and a video of me at the club last night came on. I gasped.

"Yea it was pretty bad." He said. "Why didn't you stop me." I asked. "I couldn't find you until you was taking shots." He said. "This is all your fault! You forced me to go! Now my career is over." I said.

"Take me home." I also said. He did that too. All day I kept looking at the video that now was on YouTube with about 3.7 million views. I also looked at the comments.

PeachCup35: She Shouldn't be in the MVP race now.

Girly101: Setting a bad example for her fans. SMDH....

As I looked at the rest of the comments I just shut my computer and cried.

My life was over....

My career was over....

Just because of one little video.

*****

I stayed In my house all week. I haven been to any games, any practices. My coach called to say that I needed to come back.

Anyway I refused.

I was about to shoot some hoops in my indoor basketball court,inside my house. As I was walking downstairs a knock was at the door.

I opened it and it was Cody.

"What?" "Look listen to me. I'm sorry that I forced you to go to the club. I never thought that this would happen. I just wanted you to have fun. Like the rest of the teammates." He said.

"Cody, it's okay. I was just so upset when I saw the video, that I blamed it on you." I said.

"We need you to come back. Ever since you left, we haven't been the same." He said. "But what about my fans. They probably saw the video and-" he cut me off with a kiss. I pulled back.

"I'm sorry, those lips of yours. I was being teased." He said and I giggled. "Your a good kisser." I said an he smiled.

"I try." He said. "Look Brittany, who cared if they saw the video. Your just gonna have to prove them Wrong." He said.

I thought about his words. "Brittany I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend." He said. "Really?" I asked.

"Really." He said. I kissed him in his lips again. "But what if I don't win MVP?" I said.

"Then you'll be My MVP" he says kissing me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it?🙌