Because of you~ For Abigail

"Your New England Patriots are your 2014 AFC Champions!" The commentators said. The whole crowd went crazy when the patriots bead the colts 42-7.

I ran to the locker room to greet my husband Tom Brady. It was a lot of people there. Then I spotted mines.

"Tom! Tom!" I ran to him and he picked me up and spun me around. "You did it." I said as I kissed him on the lips.

"I know, I can't believe it." He said. "Well believe it... Cuz it's true." I said.

After the game and the press conference we both went home. We turned on the tv and the news was on.

They was talking about the game and they was talking about Tom. I looked at him and he just looked sad.

"What's wrong?" I said. "Nothing." He said. I looked at him stupid, I know my husband.

"Tom tell me what's wrong?" I said and he looked at me."They Always Think that I'm the one winning games." He said.

"Who?" I said as I rubbed his back. "The media, my coach, everyone! They give no credit to the rest of the team but me!" I said. I was confused to be honest.

"I'm not the one making the touchdown." He said. "Yea but your the one throwing them." I said. "What about the defense? The did a hell of a job today only letting the colts to a touchdown." He said.

I sighed because he was right.

"I just don't like it when I get all the credit. I want my teammates to get some too. That's why we're a team. There's no "I" in Team." He said.

"The reason they give you all the credit is because your important. The most important person on that field. If it wasn't for you, you wouldn't be where you are now. It's all because of you. Because of you, your team is in the super bowl. Because of you, you have a chance to have it all. Because of you." I said.

He nodded his head. "Your right." He said. "Who cares if they give you all the credit. You knows what's the right thing to do." I said.

"That's why I love you." He said kissing me. We both snuggled in the covers and he whispered in my ear.

"I did it. Because of you." He said.

All I could do is smile.

I love him.