Amazing the way you are~ For Tempest

"I hate my life"

"I hate everything about me"

"Why do I even Try?"

I said to myself silently as I cut three lines on my forearm.

My name is tempest and I'm 22 years old. Throughout my life I've been hurt, bullied, abused, raped and so on. No one ever cared about me. Not my mother, father, siblings. Since I'm the youngest one, they always hated me, now I hate myself.

All my life I've love and will always love my best friend. His name was Kevin Love.

Even though he didn't know what was going on. It felt like he knew anyway. I didn't tell him.

I heard my door bell ring and I took my wet bath cloth and wiped the blood of my arm.

I went downstairs to answer the door and I saw Kevin standing there with a bag of buffalo Wings.

"Did you forget?" He said. I'm shook my head and let him in.

Every Wednesday night we always have buffalo wings and watch Empire.

"What's wrong?" He said to me.

"Nothing" I said. And we continued to watch tv.

Moments later I felt a wet liquid running down my sleeve. I looked down to see blood.

"Oh shit" I whispered and Kevin looked at me.

"You ok?" He said.

"Umm, sorry to cut it short but you have to go." I said turning off the tv.

"But we're not done yet" he said.

"Kevin please leave. I don't want no trouble just go." I said

"Tempest-"

"GO! DON'T ASK ME ANOTHER DAMN THING JUST LEAVE!!!" I yelled through my anger as blood drops on the floor.

"Fine" he said walking away.

I slammed my door and went upstairs.

"Why was I ever born?" I asked my self again as I took off my prescription pills out of the counter.

"People don't love me" I said again as I ran the cold water in the sink.

"I don't love me" I said popping 3 different pills in my mouth.

"I want to die." I said popping 3 different kinds of pills in my mouth.

All together I dunk the water swallowing all at once.

I tried to stand up but I started to feel dizzy. My head started to hurt and I started to slowly breath. Then I felt my eyes close and I fell to the ground.

Kevin

I don't know why she kicked me out like that. I'm gonna find out. Anyway I left my phone at her house.

I went back to her house and knocked on the door.

No Answer

I knocked on it again

No Answer

I just turned the knob and the door came open. I saw my phone on the coffee table and I heard the water running upstairs. I went to grab my phone then went upstairs.

"Tempest?" I said calling her name. I went to the bathroom and saw her unconscious on the floor. Water running and pills open.

"Tempest! Tempest wake up baby." I said shaking her. I felt her pulse and she was still alive but not for long.

I called the cops and they said that an ambulance will be on their way.

I started balling my eyes out. That was my best friend. She couldn't die. No she won't die.

When the ambulance got at the house I told them every thing that I witnessed, even though it wasn't a lot.

Tempest isn't my girlfriend but I love her like she was. And I couldn't afford to lose her.

"Tempest Anderson?" The doctor said. I quickly got up and went over to him. He smiled.

"She's fine. You got her there in time so she's gonna be okay. We pumped her stomach out with some fluids to get the pills out." He said.

"Oh thank god." I said. "When can I see her?"

"You have to go To the front desk." He said. I nodded my head.

"Oh and one more thing..." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I don't know if you notice but me and some of the doctors saw some cuts and burns on her body. I just wanted to let you know, didn't know if you was aware." He said

"No I didn't. I'm not her boyfriend." I said.

"Well, you need to be. You care about her so much." The doctor said.

He was right I need to be. He walked off and I went to the front desk to ask for her room number. I walked to her room to see her laying down. I smiled.

Tempest

I opened my eyes slowly to see Kevin right by my side. Like he always has been.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey, baby girl how you feel?" He asked me.

"Not any better then I was before" I said.

"Why did you do it?" He says on the verge of tears.

"Kevin..."

"No! You almost died! Why tempest,why?!" He yelled.

"I don't feel like I deserve on this earth." I said putting my head down.

"Why?" He said.

I told him my life story about everything that happened to me. And why I tried to kill my self. I was in tears and so was he.

"It doesn't matter what no one else think. Tempest I should've told you sooner but I love you. Your amazing the way your are." Kevin says to me while holding my hand.

"Look at me." He says. I look at him.

"Tempest your the best thing that ever happened to me. What happened when you was younger, I get it. I hope whoever hurt shall rot in hell." He says.

"Really?" I says

"Really" he says. "Tempest I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" He said.

"Yes I would." I said.

He kissed me on the lips.

"Your amazing the way you are, don't tell you anything different. You hear me?" He says.

"Yes sir" I say.

He's right.

I'm amazing.... Just the way I'm am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG, I'm literally crying! 😢This is for tempest and I'm glad she picked this topic because I write this off my friends life. So inspiring to me. But yea..... Ard let me shut the fuck up.😂😂

How yall like it?🙌