Love in this club~ For Michelle

"Micky if you won't hurry up." My best friend Alexia said.

"Okay I'm coming." I said as I walked down the steps.

My name is Michelle and I'm 21 years old. Me and my best friend just graduated from Syracuse and we decided to go have fun.

"You look pretty" she says checking me up and down.

"You do to." I said. I grabbed my purse and phone.

"Leggo" I said as I walked out the house.

She wanted me to go to the club with her. I wasn't really a party person because I was all about my education. But now I'm out I guess it's no problem.

"I'm glad you came. You might see some cuties in there." Alexia said.

"Yea right." I say.

"It's NewYork! There's always someone cute in that club. I also heard that Odell Beckam Jr. Comes in there sometimes." She said

"Well, who knows...and who cares?" I said again

"Who cares?!? Do you know who he is?" She said.

"Nope." I said.

"I'm going to just drive and listen to music and act like you didn't say that." She says as she turns on the radio.

Then she turns it back off.

"He's like the cutest football player in the NFL right now...not even like..He IS the cutest football player in the NFL right now." She said and I laughed.

"I thought you said that-

"I know what I said, but I had to knock some sense into you." She said.

I turned back on the radio until we arrived at the club.

***

"You having fun?" Alexia said as she was dancing on the floor and I was sitting on the couch.

"What do you think?" I say "come on girl! We're finally grownups. We don't have to listen to anyone. We're free!" She said as she went back to dancing.

I checked my phone to see the time.

11:30

Ugh. 3 and a half more hours of this. I put my phone down on my lap and fiddled with my fingers.

I felt someone sit down beside me but I didn't bother.

"It don't look like your having a good time." He says and I looked up.

"Nah. I'm not a party person." I said.

"Then why you come?" He said.

"My best friend dragged me out." I said and he laughed.

"Mines too. I don't really like partying, because I like to focus on my career." He said.

"Yea, me too." I said.

He chuckled. "Odell" he saids giving me his hand.

"Michelle" I say shaking his hand.

Then I realized...Odell....

"Odell, as in Beckam Jr." I said and he smiled.

"Yea that's me." He said.

"Wow, me and my friend was just talking about you on our way here." I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"Really?" He said.

"Yea, she was saying how you come here and that I might meet you, and she said how you was a cute football player and what not." I said.

"Well I am kinda handsome" he said.

I smiled.

"Kinda." I said and he sucked his teeth.

"You know I'm a pretty boy." He said.

I laughed.

"You are a pretty boy." I said.

"You already know." He said.

Me and him started talking until 2:50 am until they played Love in this club Pt.2 by Usher feat. Beyonce and Lil Wayne.

"Can I have this dance?" Odell says as he held his hand out.

"Sure" I said.

Odell grabbed my hand and he helped me up my seat.

We started dancing. "You know, this song really describes me and you." He said.

"How?" I said as I looked up in his eyes.

"Because I think I found love." he said.

We started to dance again.

"And who is it?"i said and he spun me around.

"She's dancing with me." He said and I smiled.

"She's right in front of my face" He said. He looked me straight in my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said. "Sure." I said and he kissed me.

"King and Queen y'all know" he said singing the last part.

I laughed

"If we make love in this club, in this club, in this club"I said singing too.

He pulls me in and kisses me again.

"Nobody will know, baby....."

***************************

I was just listening to this song on repeat because this song is just amazing!!!!🙌🙌

But Michelle I hoped you liked it❤️
But Yea....

How was it🙌