Our Cinderella Story~ For Angeline

Angeline

"Run 5 laps"

I groaned and started running. My name is Angeline and I'm the Water Girl for the Indiana Pacers. My brother is George hill.

I never knew that a water girl had to work out...or that's just the team playing games on me.

It wasn't my choice to be a water girl. I just wanted a job. So George found me one😑

But I have a crush on his teammate. Paul George.

Since he's still on his injury He don't play but he comes to the games.

I finished running my 5 laps and sat on the bench and started drinking the water.

"That's water is for us water girl" George said snatching it out my hands.

I roll my eyes and just let him take it. For some reason I really never argued with my brother. I know it's normal I just never did it.

"Angel!!!!" My best friend Sadera said as we walked in the gym.

"Hey boo" I said. "I brought you some food. I know they was killing you like always." She says and I laugh.

She brought me a Cheese burger with fries and a milkshake from McDonald's My usual.

"No food for the water girl until your job is done." Gorge said taking my lunch and eating a hand full of my fries.

"You as-"

"Just let him go." I say to Sadera who was gonna cuss him out.

Gorge laughs and takes the bag to his teammates who are eating the food.

"At lease you got your milkshake" Sadera said but then George takes that too.

"Thanks"he says then runs off.

"Your brother is an ass." Dera says. "Why do you still work here?" She said.

I get distracted by Paul coming in the gym. He sees me then smiles.

"That's why." I say pointing to Paul.

"A guy? He's probably just like the rest of them." She says.

"He's not. I think he actually likes me. Unlike these other...Well you know" I say.

"Well we need to make sure he likes you. More than like. Come on" she said grabbing my hand.

"I still have work Sadera" I say.

"We won't be gone for long. I heard that George is throwing a party, and everyone invited." She say

"Everyone but me..." I say as I put my head down.

"Angeline, stop it! Your going to that party." She said.

"Hey where are you going water girl!" David west says.

Sadera sticks up the middle finger and says "Fuck you, Fuck you all."

I laugh and we left.

***

"You ready?" Sadera says as we're now standing in front of George's houses.

"I guess" I say.

We get out the car and walk up to the house. He heard a lot of music outside the house.

Since there was no guest so we just walked in.

I wasn't really having fun. I know it was a party but I didn't feel comfortable with all these people here.

So I just sat down at a couch.

"Hey you okay?" I looked up too see Paul hovering over me.

"Yea I'm fine just bored." I say and he sits next to me.