Take Care~ For Summer

Summer

"Ah-Choo!" I said as I sneezed.

"Here you go baby." Tom said handing me my 5th tissue in less then 3 minutes.

"Baby you have to go" I said.

"Summer your sick, I'm gonna stay to take care of you." He said.

"But then you'll be sick." I said.

"I don't care, I'll be close to you, that's all I need." He said kissing me.

My name is summer and I'm 24 years old. I'm currently going out with Tom Brady.

He's supposed to go to practice for they leave for the super bowl but he wants to stay home and take care of me.

A great boyfriend.....

I was watching tv, when Tom came in with tea.

"I put a honey lemon Hall in there, it will make your throat feel better." He said.

(A/N: They are good!!!)

I took a sip, I love the way he makes tea. I don't know what he do to make it so damn good.

"Thanks Hun." I said.

"Welcome my princess." He said.

I snuggled up in the blankets, and fell as I fell asleep.

*****

"Summer wake up" Tom said shaking me.

"Hmm" I said waking up from my sleep.

"You need to take your medicine." He says handing me a NightQuil, and a glass of water.

"Thanks" I say as I drink it. I look over at my clock to see the time 7:15 I was asleep for about 4 hours.

Tom came and got under the covers with me. I laid on his chest.

"My poor baby." He said kissing me.

"Thanks for taking care of me." I said

"I couldn't just let you suffer in the bed, I had to do something." He says.

"Your the best boyfriend ever." I said.

"And your the best girlfriend ever" he said back to me.

I got comfortable on his chest and fell back to sleep.

Hours later I felt him lay my head on the pillow and kiss me on my cheek while he whispered "Goodnight Baby girl." He turned the lights.

All I could do is smile😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys!! So comment if you want more parts to your story. It doesn't matter how many parts you have. So if you have one part just comment if you want another one. I already have some request for some parts.

So comment, If you want a second part. Or it can be an author choice.

But......

How was it?🙌