Valentines Girl~ For Julianne

"Alright guys take a water break!" Coach Kelly said as I watched from the sidelines as the guys finished the first half of their practice.

My name is Julianne and I'm 23 years old. I'm the water girl and concession stand worker for the Philadelphia Eagles.

It's Valentine's Day and I can't wait until my boyfriend Darrel comes home so we could spend some time with him.

I went to refill the cups of water and went to give them to the guys.

After the guys went back to practice I checked my phone and I tried to call Darrel to see what time he was coming home but he didn't answer.

I finally got on Facebook and saw his post with another girl.

Darrel Parker-With Daniella Parker.

My Valentines go out to the most beautiful girl in this world. Thanks for giving me life these past few years. I love you❤️💏

My heart was broken. I feel like killing myself. Why did he do it. Why?

*****

"Eagles on 3.....1...2...3..EAGLES!" The team shouted.

I was standing against the wall crying. How could he do this? All of the players had Roses and chocolates with teddy Bears for their loved ones. I wasn't getting shit.

"What's wrong." I heard a familiar voice say to me. I looked up to see Mychal Kendricks. He had a teddy bear and roses in his arms.

"It doesn't even matter, I just want to die." I say back.

"No, you can't do that. Come on tell me what's wrong." He says as we sat on the bench.

"Well I was looking on Facebook and I saw my boyfriend saying that this girl was his valentines." I said showing him the post.

"He's a dick" he says.

"Yea, Darrel was my first love. I always been there for him. And this is how he shows me love." I said.

"What about you." I asked him.

"My girlfriend Tiffany was a gold digger. She only wanted me for my money. I saw her with Drake on Instagram today." He says.

"Drake stealing everybody's hoes...." I say and he laughs.

"How about I take you out tonight." He says.

"If you want." I say.

"Well since I don't have no valentine....Here you go." He says handing me the giant teddy bear and roses.

"Awe thanks." I say and he kisses me on my cheek.

"Meet me at Love Park at 8" he says.

"Okay." I say.

*****

I looked at my clock and it was 6:30 so I hopped in the shower and got dressed. I didn't put on makeup because I don't need it. When I left it was 7:30.

I didn't get to the park until 7:55. 5 minutes early...why not.

I took my phone out and took a picture in front of the love sign. I took another one and then Mychal came in it.

"Nice photo." He says.

"Nice photo bomb." I say back at him.

He takes my hand and we walk to the car to go to the restaurant.

We finally reached Barclay Prime Steak House. The best restaurants in the area.

"I love this place!" I said to him.

"Me too. I've been here ever since I got drafted by Philadelphia." He says.

we sat at our table and ordered our food. I was surprised when we got the same thing.

****

"I had a great time Mychal." I said as he drove us back downtown. We started walking around a bit.

"I had a great time too." He says.

He held my hand and then kisses me. He kisses me on my neck.

"Mychal were in public." I said.

"Then let me give you a tour of my bedroom." He says smirking.

*****

We are both in his bedroom I'm laying on his chest. Even though I just met him...it feels like I've been knowing him forever.

"Julianne?" Mychal says.

"Yea." I say.

"Will you be my Valentines Girl?" He say.

"I thought I already was?" I say smiling.

He kisses me and he smiles.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too." He says.

I'm his Valentines Girl❤️

***************************

How was it🙌