Im sorry~ For Ally

Ally

"Stop.." I say to my cute but annoying boyfriend Giannis Antetokounmpo. I was trying to do homework but he keeps poking me.

"Hehe" he says poking me again. He try's to poke me again but I grab his finger.

"Poke me again! I'll break your finger." I say.

He puts his hands up in defense.

"I'm sorry I'm just bored." He says.

" I know baby but I'm almost done." I say

****

"Are you done yet?" Giannis asked.

"No Giannis! You just asked me that 5 minutes ago!" I say. I can not finish my homework with him keep bothering me.

"Well when are you going to get done?" He said.

"When I get done! Damn!" I say.

"Ugh!" He says walking out the room.

-

"If you won't get your ass up." I say. Now this fool was rolling around on the floor saying his abc's.

"A,b,c,d,e,f,g...Are you done?" Hey say.

"No I'm not and I can't get done with you keep distracting me! Can you please leave me alone! Gosh!" I said yelling at him.

"Fine" he rolls his eyes and walks out the room.

Moments later I hear the front door slam. Like I care about his attitude.

****

"And...Done" I say closing my text book.

I only needed like 1 hour of silence and I would've been done in no time.

I grabbed my cell phone and called Giannis. But he didn't answer so I left a message. Then I texted him.

Now 3 hours have passed and I was kinda getting worried. I kept calling him but he wouldn't answer. I tried to calm down but couldn't.

About 5 minutes later my phone ranged. I looked at it and it had "Baby💏" as the caller ID. I picked it up and started yelling.

"damn! G, I tried to call you for over 3 hours and you still-"

"This is not Giannis" someone said on the phone.

"Then who is it?" I say.

"It's Michael Carter-Willams, umm you need to come to the hospital."

"Wait why? What happened?" I say scared as fuck.

"Me, Giannis and a couple other teammates were playing basketball at the court and he broke his leg." He said.

"Oh my god. I'm on my way." I said as I hung up the phone.

****

"Giannis Antetokounmpo" the doctor said.

We stood up and we went to his room. He has his leg in a cast and he had his hands over his face.

Poor G.

I let his teammates go in first. Then I went in.

"Hey..." I said walking in.

"Hey" he said.

I say on the side of the bed.

"I didn't want you to see me like this." He said.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm your girlfriend! You hade me worried sick! I'm sorry for yelling at you." I said and I sighed.

"This is all my fault." I say.

"Ally don't say that. None of us knew this was gonna happen. I was being a kid and not letting you finish your homework. I'm sorry." He says.

I kiss his forehead.

"Don't have to be sorry." I say. "Let's do what we should've don earlier." I say.

I lay in his bed and put my head on his chest and we watch tv.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you to." He says.

*************************

The Request are closed FOR NOW! I'm gonna reopen them it's just a lot when I have to start people images then when I have to start on the 2nd parts also the 3rd's. You can still comment but I just won't do it until I have enough done.

Thanks for understanding❤️

How was it🙌