Amazing the way you are[PART 2 A Toasty Proposal] ~For Tempest

2 More😢

Tempest

"Kevin I don't know...I'm sorry"

"Tempest you never knew it was gonna happen." Kevin rubbed me on my back.

I got up from the bed and left.

Well it's been a year. A year ago I was sitting in the hospital bed. A year ago I thought no one loves me. A year ago I found out that wasn't true. But also a year ago I had my first miscarriage.

Our beautiful baby boy is gone, and it's my fault. The doctor told me that since I was taking prescription pills it wasn't healthy for the baby.

Yea....every time me and Kevin argue I would take pills and i really really regret it all.

Now he's trying to convince me to have another one.... Should I?

"Babe you'll never know what will happen." He says.

"Well what if-

"See your always saying something negative." He says.

"I really want to start a family with you."

"I do to, but don't you think it's too early?" I say. Kevin stops me and grabs my hands.

"No, it's never too early." He kissed my hands.

He grabs me and pulls me into our room.

*****

"Well...that felt good." Kevin said as we laid in the bed.

Me and Kevin just had sex and he played rough. Too Rough were I we had to take breaks.

"Now we just wait..." I say.

I really hope that we can have another child.

Kevin

(1 month later)

"YEAH!!!!" I yell from the sideline.

Of course I was cheering on my team. We're was only 1 game away from the finals.

I told them it was our year. No body believed, but now we stunting on these hoes.... I mean teams like its nothing.

I believe that we can beat either Golden State or Houston without a doubt.

I saw as the buzzer went off and the whole crowd yelled.

We just upset the Top seeded Hawks. That a big deal, after what this team been through.

I look over at tempest to see her smiling.

"Baby! I'm so happy!" I say coming up to her and kissing her.

I picked her up and spun her around.

"I am too." She said. I put her down.

"I'm pregnant" She said. "Your serious?" I asked.

"Dead ass, homie." She said I kissed her again and it was long.

"I see you Mr. Love" Me and tempest stopped kissing to look at my teammates Kyrie Irving, Lebron James, and J.R. Smith.

I laugh "Tempest is pregnant." I said. They all squealed like girls.

"Oh.my.gosh! I'm so happy for you guys!" Kyrie said in a girl voice.

Me and tempest both laughed.

"We're gonna take y'all out and celebrate." J.R. Said.

"Guys, you don't gotta-"

"But we want too" Lebron said.

Tempest thought it was alright and we went home to get dressed.

*****

Tempest

Me, Kevin and the rest of the Guys went out to 'Creperie Beau Monde & L'Etage' , a French Restaurant in downtown Cleveland.

"Guys in a few minutes were gonna have a toast for our success in life." Kyrie joked.

As the waiter brung us our drinks Kyrie did his first speech.

"I just wanna say...I'm thankful for all the women that came in and out of my life." Kyrie says.

"That's a damn shame." I shook my head and laughed.

"I just wanna thank God for being in this position I'm in because, my career with New York was ass." J.R. Said.

"You got that right." Kevin joked.

"I wanna thank everyone who been with the cavaliers this season. It's been hard but we made it." Lebron said

"NIGGA WE MADE IT!" Kyrie yelled.

It was now Kevin's turn.

"I wanna say thank God for answering my prayers. I prayed to him every since Tempest had that miscarriage, to bless us with another baby. And he did. I also wanna thanks the man upstairs for blessing me with a beautiful and talented lady that's standing right next to me, and has been since we were 14. Another thing..."

Kevin Kneeled down.

"Oh my God." I put my hand over my mouth.

"Tempest Anderson, the best thing that ever happened to me. I want it to stay that way. So will you please take the pleasure and be my wife?"

"SAY YAASSS!!!!" Kyrie, Lebron, and J.R. Screamed.

"Yes" I said. "A million times yes."

Kevin put the ring on my hand and he picked me up and kissed me. After he put me down he picked up his glass of wine and yelled,

"TO US!"

"TO US!" We yelled back.

We drunk our wine and then Kevin looked back at me, then kissed me.

---------------------------------

I updated😅

2 more to go 😢