Jumping to Conclusions~ For Cierra

Cierra

"Babe I'm leaving now" Colin says to me.

"Ok" I say.

My name is cierra and I'm dating 49ers star quarterback Colin Kapernick.

I never asked him where he was going, but I trust him☺️

****

Scrolling through my newsfeed on Instagram to see a picture of Colin and he

Is EX GIRLFRIEND Emily Parker.

Is he cheating? I though to myself.

About an hour later I didn't say anything about the picture but I did ask.

"Colin...are you cheating on me." I say

"Babe why would say that? I love you" he say.

"Just checking" I say.

"Well I'm gonna lay down for a few." He says going upstairs.

I have to find out.

-

Colin has been out every single day this week. The team is on their bye week and he's been gone.

I tried to call his phone but he didn't answer.

A few hours later he comes back.

"Hey." I said

"Hey, is dinner done yet." He says.

"I was thinking you was gonna get dinner with who ever your seeing." I say with attitude.

"Ce Ce I'm not cheating on you." He say

"Mhm" I say walking toward the room.

The next day he takes me out to lunch. All I wanna know if he's cheating. I'm not gonna be mad. Just tell me the truth.

"Did you have fun?" He say.

I nodded my head.

"What's your problem?" He says.

"Colin just tell me! Are you cheating or not! Just tell me the truth!" I yell at me.

"IM NOT FUCKING CHEATING ON YOUR ASS. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD! The thing about it is that you don't even fucking believe me. We've been going out for years and I haven't did this to you! What makes you think I wanna do it now!" He yells back.

I don't answer to him.

"Your right." He says as he gets out the car and goes on the house.

"Colin wait!" I said.

He went upstairs and started packing his bags.

"Babe I'm sorry" I said

"Oh now you wanna call me babe but you was assuming that I was cheating on you." He says.

"Please stay" I said.

"Sorry cierra." He says as he takes his clothes and stuff out the room.

"I'll come back after Sunday's game. Maybe that'll knock some sense into you." He says then leaves the house

I lay on my bed and cry.

****

{Sunday}

I was at the game the 49ers were playing the Rams. I really hope we win.

I saw Colin's family and I walked over to them. I told them how me and Colin was not on speaking terms right now.

Then I saw emily. Me and her was cool. We had no beef.

"Hey Ce" emily said giving me a hug.

"Hey em." I said.

"I hear you and colin wasn't on speaking terms what's wrong?" She says.

"Shouldn't you know? He's cheating on me with you!" I say trying not to get angry.

"No he's not." She said.

"So how could explain the picture of y'all too together at lunch like 2 weeks ago?" I said.

"Ce-Ce you got it wrong, he wanted to talk about how he wanted children. He couldn't say it to your face so he wanted me to help him practice." She said.

Damn.....

"H-He wants kids?" I said.

She nods her head.

"Girl I have a husband with 4 kids. I don't want anymore" she said joking.

"Oh shit. I feel so bad. I've been accusing him since the picture went viral." I said.

"Just apologize, he'll forgive you." She says.

"Thanks Emily." I say. She gives me a hug and we went back to watching the game.

****

Well the 49ers lost because if that damn fumble at the goal line.

Emily wanted to take me out to hang out and I agreed to it.

I'm now on my way home.

I walk in the house to see colin on the couch watching the fumble over and over again.

"Colin..." I say he looks at me.

"It's my fault. I fumbled like an ass." He says.

I went over and I sat next to him.

"Not everyone win games." I say.

"You're right, but the game was right in my hands and I just gave it away....literally." He says.

"I'm sorry" I say

"For what?" He say looking at me.

"Accusing you of cheating. Emily told me that you wanted kids." I said.

He smiles.

"I do. I was hoping you wanted some too Ce."

"Of course. We will have to worlds cutest babies." I said.

"Then let's go." I say.

He smiles

"You always know how to make my day." He says taking my hand and I follow him upstairs to our bedroom.

To Be Continued.....

*******

How was it?🙌