Chapter 41

(To me)

I open my eyes to see Damon, but he was still asleep. "He looks so calm and hot as always..." I think as I slowly bring my hand up to his face and gently caress it. Quickly I bring my hand back as Damon's eyes flutter open.

"You're bad about starting things you have no intention of finishing." Damon sneers causing me to sit up from the bed and stretch.

"No more of that. I sense today is gonna be a busy day." I insist as I get out of his bed causing Damon to groan.

"You're no fun." Damon declares.

"Good." I retort.

(Time skip)

Elena, Bonnie and I were sitting in the living room with a lawyer. He puts papers in front of Elena and I as he then points on the papers. "Please sign here and here." The lawyer instructed giving us both pens.

"Ok." Elena and I chorused as we began to sign the papers.

"So this place belongs to both of you? They just gave it you both?" Bonnie asks.

"For now." Elena answers.

"Yep as owners, we're the only ones who can invite a certain type of person in here if you know what I mean." I add with a wink.

"Your both own personal safe house." Bonnie states.

"That's the idea." Elena responds.

"I was against it at first, but the beds are so freaking comfortable." I declare causing them both to look at me with a yeah-right expression.

"Uh-huh." Bonnie sounds causing us all to chuckle.

"That wasn't what I meant nd you both know it!" I insist.

(To Damon)

"You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus without (Y/N)?" Damon asks.

"She said she could channel enough witches' power to kill him without (Y/N)'s help. Elijah thought that would work." Stefan answers.

"But he was gonna use (Y/N), not Bonnie." Damon argues.

"I say we just trust her." Stefan states.

"We just need to find him." Damon insists.

"Yeah." Stefan agrees.

"Could they do one of those witch tracking spells?" Damon questions.

"Nope. Not without something that belongs to Klaus." Stefan responds.

"(Y/N) can't do anything since she Klaus's Mothers reincarnation?" Damon asks.

"Believe me, I already asked." Stefan answers.

"Do you think he killed her?" Damon questions.

"Katherine?" Stefan asks.

"No, (Y/N)'s past life, his mother." Damon answers.

"Probably." Stefan responds.

"Yeah, that's probably why she's so sought on killing him before anything else..." Damon trails off as I then open the door with Elena and the lawyer beside me.

"Thank you, Mr. Henry." Elena thanks as she shakes the mans hand.

"We appreciate it." I add as the man then walks out the door, but Damon and Stefan walk up only to not be able to enter causing me to giggle as Elena turns back around.

"I'm sorry. I completely forgot. Stefan, would you like to come inside my house?" Elena asks.

"I would love to. Thank you." Stefan answers as he walks in as Damon stares at me, but I smirk.