Chapter 3

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

(to Caroline)

She was beginning to wake up. When she finally was fully awake she quickly sat up to see herself in her mirror with a bite mark on her neck with Damon beside her asleep. Caroline then begins to freak out looking over at Damon. She then began to breathe in and out to calm herself down and then went to get off the bed quietly as to try and not wake him up. Once she slowly got up all the way off the bed she began to walk slowly as to stay quiet over to the door. Caroline then grabbed the door knob and began to turn it as she then looked over to the bed to see he disappeared.

"Good morning." Damon says as he was then in front of her as she turned around. Caroline began to back up while shaking her head with a scared expression on her face.

"Please. Don't." Caroline says pleading as she kept stepping back and Damon closes in on her and she then grabs her lamp after knocking into it.

"Don't do that." Damon says and she then hits him across the face with it, but it didn't affect him at all and a grunt comes from him. Caroline then threw it down and leapt over the bed and grabbed something else and Damon put a finger up at her. "Ah, uh, ah." Damon sounded as she threw it at him. Caroline then began running to the door as Damon got in front of her grabbing her shoulders. And throws her on to the bed and she then gabs a pillow.

"Get away from me! No!" Caroline screamed pushing herself up against her bed trying to get as far away from Damon as possible.

"This could have gone a completely different way." Damon says as he then smells the pillow and then turns it around to see it covered in blood suddenly his vampiristic face begins to show.

(Time skip)

Backpack and shirt in (F/C) also you can keep the glasses if you want to.

We were getting out of Bonnie's car while they were talking about Stefan and I tried to ignore them since I was tired from the lack of sleep from being unable to fall asleep and I was a little irritable

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie says and I chuckle at the thought of Elena taking it slow with a guy.

"You were the one who said to go for it." Elena says pointing at Bonnie and I turned to Elena with a smirk.

"Now I'm saying take it slow." Bonnie says.

"There's nothing wrong with taking things slow, and I trust Bonnie's intuition." I say as I nod when she completely ignores me.

"Why the about-face?" Elena asks as we all begin walking.

"It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire High School career. It's the perfect time to play the field like (Y/N) over there." Bonnie says and I shake my head to her a little annoyed.